• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds 2014 Final 9 and Playoff

For what it's worth. The newly reposted Playoff the Mcflysohigh put up really helps capture the intensity of the playoff, especially with the captured video of the crowd's reactions to their shots and the crowd running between holes to get a better view. I would love more of that.

it was really well done. I would have liked to hear more of the crowd cheering in the video to add to the intensity.

For what it's worth. The newly reposted Playoff the Mcflysohigh put up really helps capture the intensity of the playoff, especially with the captured video of the crowd's reactions to their shots and the crowd running between holes to get a better view. I would love more of that.

The Will Schusterick right behind Paul on his putt, going "Wow." Then running to the next hole. Awesome! :clap: I agree GCR

Yeah man, totally agree! Nick, are you gonna come to Pittsburgh next year? Can always crash at my place if needed.

Awesome! I hope so. I love it up there. I always say i'm going to make it but work, or family stuff always gets in the way. Pittsburgh and Louisville are both awesome cities that are close but just never find the time. I'll take you up on that offer if I make it. If nothing else we need to just get crazy up there one night.

Latest posts