• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds & dgptv

Fully agree with you. Their business model and the way they have spent their money seems to be questionable.

I thought your "garbage" comment was more directed at the production in general... not specifically the delivery of the product and the money begging.

Oh no, the production is fine and the picture (although not 1080p) is still good and watchable. Just the preparation is questionable. Also if they are charging, they should have a little bit of a better delivery. The last system they had with the live chat under the picture last year was great! It worked fine and seemed better altogether. Now they charge and it's worse than before. I just hope they take a better approach next time.

So back to the original question. After all the hubbub has died down, and worlds 2013 is in the books, will there be any coverage of worlds available? Other than Craze and Dave....

Also, if you spend the $8 at dgptv, can you access previous years video?

The answer is almost certainly yes to all your questions. This is a screen shot of me when logged in:

attachment.php

Also on here if you scroll up is yesterday's coverage already uploaded and cataloged.

Attachments

• dgptv.jpg
    dgptv.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 86

Latest posts