• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Customer Service from Marshall Street

Leopard said:
Jay Dub said:
No one has been hired just to weigh discs at any store. None. Not even one. Zero. :D
you're about 2 task-hrs/week away from being wrong about that assumption :)
You weigh every disc that comes into a store? I have weighed them when I sell if some one ask but never before putting them on the racks.

steezo said:
On par with your 5 year old but you throw a jab at the end of your post- 8)

what'shisname said:
steezo said:
What are your opinions on this....
I just paged through that dgcr thread a bit.

My opinion is that society as a whole (and apparently moreso, disc golf) is screwed and that you're about par with my 5 year old daughter in terms of emotional stability. Jebus.

I will be going into work with a totally different light on real issues tomorrow and be thankful that I sell shit to businesses instead of joe blow public. Shit.

Flipflat said:
Shit happens.
There it is.

Good luck with the tourney this weekend. Don't miss low.

Just some helpful advice, yo. :wink:

Have your fun trolling with this, but Trent confirmed your butthurtedness over this which suggests to me that you need a little perspective.

Proof?
what'shisname said:
Trent confirmed your butthurtedness over this which suggests to me that you need a little perspective.

Thnx for the advice- Can I go outside and play now?
2562347745_906fa15291.jpg

steezo said:
Proof?
what'shisname said:
Trent confirmed your butthurtedness over this which suggests to me that you need a little perspective.

Thnx for the advice- Can I go outside and play now?
2562347745_906fa15291.jpg
Proof of what? That Trent confirmed the story? You know where that happened... in the thread over at DGCR.

Ownership is reflected in every action of an organization.

SOP for MSt. Fire the partner, fire the software person, fire the loyal employee.

T Solomon may be getting the "Marshall Street would be better off without you..." talk.

Hoey- you are missed bro.

Some dude was trying to right a country song in the DGCR thread so I helped him out. You are in the song 8)

Blame it all on marshall street roots, no more good Hoey or Steve to boots,
They ruined my black tie pdga affair.
Marshall Street was the first one to know, and soon Trent did show,
I am the last one you will see shop there.

And I saw the surprise and the fear in its eyes
When light the stove and I toasted you Orange Mercy
Said, Hoey, I miss you
And now you hear me complainnnnnnnn

Cause I got jacked with wrong plastic
Where user error chases the grams awayyyy I hope I'll be okay
I'm not big on ****ty service think I'll slip on down to DISCNATION
I'ved got Mercy'ssss in looooow weighssss (except i don't)
Garth-Brooks.jpg

thanks Steez,

and is that what's his name? What's up with that picture?

I can just hear the director

"OK, now! Put your hands on the wall, like you're gonna push it down, but don't! Ok good! Now I want you to back off a little bit, check for structural integrity! Good! Good! Is it smooth, is it grainy? Now knock on it a little bit, where's the hidden safe? It's in there somewhere, our intel is solid! Good! Now STOP! Look frustrated, you're angry! Our intel has NEVER let us down! Now I need to see you defeated! good! GOOD! Ok but you're not defeated! You're an animal, and that wall is the only thing in between you and the only thing you've ever wanted in life! Your mother! No, now I know that was weird! But you're an badger! A fucking badger, and honey badgers don't give a shit! *Snaps* And now you're not a honey badger, you're... whoever (who is this?), you're whoever you are, and you haven't been relevant for years. Yes! Harness that bitter sadness of reality creeping in. Now I want you to put your hands up on the wall like its your career! CAREFUL! It's fragile, but it needs the touch of something living to continue on! Now what's behind you? Is it a resurgent comeback? Another greatest hits offer? Your reckless daughter? No! We don't know what it is! But its coming, and we need to be ready. Good. Now look vulnerable, and don't forget to really FEEL that wall. Good! Now I want you to just look like an idiot!

Good!

I'm sorry. I'm bored.
apologies to anyone who actually likes this guy.

steezo said:
DGCR is fun in a weird way. Like gettin with a plumper when you know other peeps saw you leave with her and you know everyone is goin be hatin but you don't mind cause plump juice is the da shit.

ZAM and I are going to be designing a stamp. Some sort of evil Stove buring the kaka poo-poo out of plastic and showing no mercy. Maybe a stamp design with a statement, MAN UP and SHOW NO MERCY. You can get this stamp on any disc you like as long as it is 170g. ( please note that every disc sent out will be anything but 170g)

On a side note- Look what MS and those 4grams did to my dog. Poor Fido
Dog-and-Frisbee-Meet-a-Tree-634x422.jpg

This post made me lol.

And for the record, IMO good CS is king, especially in this economy.

Barry Manilow said it best:

Oh, Hoey,
Well, you came and you toiled (no complaining),
But Jason sent you away.
Oh, Hoey,
You got dicked by a dude who knows dicking,
Did you get all your pay?
Oh, Hoey!

veganray said:
Barry Manilow said it best:

Oh, Hoey,
Well, you came and you toiled (no complaining),
But Jason sent you away.
Oh, Hoey,
You got dicked by a dude who knows dicking,
Did you get all your pay?
Oh, Hoey!

:lol:

that was pretty good ray, flowed well!

o3WEh.gif

and no.

but I digress.

what'shisname said:
Hoey said:
and is that what's his name? What's up with that picture?

I'm sorry. I'm bored.
apologies to anyone who actually likes this guy.

What picture?

(not sure if play on words or "handle")

The picture of Garth Brooks at the top of this page...

So why not? Meme that shit.

I give you... Insecure Brooks.

I created a meme. My life is now complete.

Or completely worthless, too soon to tell.

BhG30.jpg

Latest posts