• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Customer Service from MSt

Status
Not open for further replies.
one time i ordered a large stuffed crust pepperoni pizza from pizza hut....i know that they always put 35 pepperonis on there...i only got 31 pepperonis...i was very angry...
link to CAPSLOCKKEYBOARDRAGE post or it didn't happen.

Shoulda posted this in the "Ask Marshall Street" Thread :p

I JUST called MS today, and have nothing but good things to say about Trenton's service :hfive: I have bought plenty of things from MS, and never had an issue from the sticker weight to the weight my scale shows, but hey - maybe that's just my experience?

Either way, without reading this documentary, I'm assuming it will be made right if not already, or I hope this has been gotten to the bottom to, and that all sides have told the 100% truth?

Either way, shut up and throw :D

Also, a slightly related, if you ever are wondering if a scale is weighing correctly, ANY paper bill (whether it be a dollar, or a five etc) should weigh EXACTLY 1 gram, a nickel, should weigh 5 grams. If your scale isn't showing those weights for those items, it's wrong.

Sounds like the OP needs to "man up" and throw heavier putters. :popcorn:

Last edited:
I've got to side with the OP on this one. As the owner of a retail store, mistakes do happen. But when its your fault you must take nearly any reasonable measure necessary to fix the problem, even if it cost you money or time.

I'm always saying that i have to do other people's job for them. MS's job was to weight the disc, confirm the weight and relay that info to the customer. Somewhere they failed and customer had to do all this for himself. Then the customer offered to help them fix the problem by spending as much as it would have cost MS to drop of the disc at FEDEX.

Also, a top rule in customer service is never to get to the low that was obviously reached here. When you antagonize the customer by saying "what does it matter" you're just making things worse for everybody. You're the manager, you need to tell people your name when they ask. responding to the "man up" comment brought this costumer to be upset enough to spread bad rep.

I've had customers kick, scream, curse, and use just about every four letter word. But the moment you get in a chest match or start responding to insults with insults...you have failed as a manager.

or it's a Canadian Nickel and you got short changed?????

geddit???

a70.gif

I love marshall street and they will continue to get my business. Fun read though, really makes me glad I have a life.

Keep your eyes peeled for a man up dyed Mercy on Marshall street.

If people would buy the things in my sale thread, I would place my order to Marshallstreet right now.

I've had customers kick, scream, curse, and use just about every four letter word. But the moment you get in a chest match or start responding to insults with insults...you have failed as a manager.

I agree. But in this culture of disc golf, nobody is a professional.

I've got to side with the OP on this one. As the owner of a retail store, mistakes do happen. But when its your fault you must take nearly any reasonable measure necessary to fix the problem, even if it cost you money or time.

I'm always saying that i have to do other people's job for them. MS's job was to weight the disc, confirm the weight and relay that info to the customer. Somewhere they failed and customer had to do all this for himself. Then the customer offered to help them fix the problem by spending as much as it would have cost MS to drop of the disc at FEDEX.

Also, a top rule in customer service is never to get to the low that was obviously reached here. When you antagonize the customer by saying "what does it matter" you're just making things worse for everybody. You're the manager, you need to tell people your name when they ask. responding to the "man up" comment brought this costumer to be upset enough to spread bad rep.

Bravo, glad to see there are still some reasonable people in this world who know what good service is versus bad. :thmbup:

I too am with the OP here. He went out of his way and made a phone call personally to verify the item prior to buying it. I guess the vendor decided he would rather take a chance on a shady sale and hope a few grams would be slip by unnoticed. So the vendor applied their own incorrect weight stamp in an effort to deceive the customer who took the time to personally call them. That is disgraceful and a sign of a bad business I intend to never do business with.

Shame on you Trent and your shady business practices. :thmbdown:

I find it HILARIOUS that after the manager from Marshall Street posted, within MINUTES everyone turned on the OP like rabid jackals. So fickle, we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts