• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

worst round ever!

jpacetime

Birdie Member
Just played my local course, oak creek wi abendshien park. Its short and fairly easy, and I play there every day. I usually score -14, and today..... I hit cage on #9 and cage on #12 and on #13 I hit chains, all with my champ archon. Oh yeah, hit cage on #17 with my gator. But, I missed every birdie putt, and had one bogey. +1 for my final score! Not sure I ever had so much fun though. Don't know if I should bummed on my final score, or should I be stoles that I slammed 4 baskets in one round!

The number one rule to disc golf (so I'm told) is to have fun.

One bad round won't kill ya. Not having fun just might. :)

As long as you had fun! The conditions at Abendschein are pretty bad, I played there tonight as well. Just mud and water and squishy ground everywhere. I even had to get my wifes disc out of the river and almost fell in. And I had fun! I did hear someone across the park get excited a time or two - that must have been you.

Yeah... its all about fun. This archon is pretty sweet though. But it was like a video game.... like I adjusted my stats. Seemed like I adjusted my driving accuacy to full, but simultaneously my putt accuracy fell to rediculous.

I've been in a REALLY bad slump for the last week, still more fun than sitting at home though :)

Best way to forget about a bad round is cheap beer and a f&%$ off round.

Latest posts