• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Would like to see from Latitude 64

Still looking for that Trilogy PD/Thunderbird.

StPro is not that. When new, it starts its' fade earlier and after some wear and tear, it will flip much easier. Spark on the other hand is more of an utility disc like the XXX.

Unofrtunately the StPro makes it hard for Latitude to introduce a new mold with so similar numbers even if the flight would be more OS.

Sampo is pretty close, maybe a bit less OS than a PD.

6-7 speed overstable fairway. Something that flies like a GL Trident but with a traditional rim size and diameter. You know, a Teebird.

Oh, completely forgot about this one. Frost Pure!

Winter is already on the doorstep so where is the Frost version of the best throwing putter in the world?!?

Still looking for that Trilogy PD/Thunderbird.

StPro is not that. When new, it starts its' fade earlier and after some wear and tear, it will flip much easier. Spark on the other hand is more of an utility disc like the XXX.

Unofrtunately the StPro makes it hard for Latitude to introduce a new mold with so similar numbers even if the flight would be more OS.
I have been saying that I want something in between the saint pro and the xxx for a while

Similar to a thread a couple weeks ago, I want a 1.7 rim width fairway driver(s) akin to the Teebird/Eagle. That gap is pretty bare in Trilogy.

Premium Sinus

And I agree that I'd love a Frost Pure. The snow is already on the ground here and I just put my old Grip Pure back in the bag to replace the opto for now. But... Definitely has more turn.

Latest posts