• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Wraith love - post your stories

Yeah, I've heard that Flows are similar to Wraiths. How so? By Lat64's numbers, it looks like they would have very close flights and the Flows would have better glide (to be expected I guess, since it is Lat64 after all).

I've noticed that my flow flies like my beat in star. It has a little more turn and on average gets out another 25-30 feet. I was hoping that it would have a little more turn than it does tho.

I have a star wraith that i havent throw too much. When did they start putting KCs name on the star? I have a pre Kenny

wraith is money. here's a story: i threw some shots that i liked with one.

Ive thrown one I think once, and it was my first year going all RHBH, I hear there alot like surges, I like surges so I may have to pick one up

Workable distance driver? Yep, they are good. I used the Wraith pretty exclusively for a year and a half before switching to something else.

the wraith was my first driver *it was given to me and loved it ever since* Now i have 2 wraiths, the original one i got as a gift and another one i bought. The original is a memento to me and stays out of my bag for the most part.

I have a pink star wraith I've aced 3 times with. Still one of my go-to's for anhyzer lines. I also have a tye-dye champ that is used for more stable distance lines. Love me some wraiths!

Go with a light domie champion wraith. If the disc is not one of the longest discs you have ever thrown, than you ain't throwing it right. Have fun.

I am more of a Surge SS(Z Plastic and medium Dome) kind of guy, as the discs are similar, but the wraith moves faster and is capable of flexing more.

wraith love

I carry 4 wraiths at all times. 150 dx, 166 champ, 169 star, 172 star. I love the days that I can rip all of them.

Someone gave me a ProWraith (171g) not long after i first started playing, and it quickly became my favorite driver. With about 4yrs of wear, it has become pretty flippy, but it definitely has a place in my starting line-up. I have some Star/Champ Wraiths too, but the champ's are much more overstable and I don't have the power/speed to get a lot of good out of them. I use the champs for big hyzers and skip shots, Stars are pretty good too!

Just got a wonderful white 170 Pro Wraith at PIAS today for 12$!! :thmbup:

Can't wait to rip it! But it's raining right now. :(

Up to 3 months ago my max D (over flat land with little wind) was with a Champion 166 Orc to about 320 feet. Until I traded for a 171 Pro Wraith. After 2 years of playing this disc literally gave me 30-50feet extra. I can now throw around 375 feet with this disc only. I have since used it for like every hole of every round (almost at least) and its becoming a bit flippy. What plastic is slighty more stable? Champion or Star? I hope to just get another 171 Pro Wraith but would like to invest in another slightly more stable plastic that won't be a meathook for me. What would you all recomend?

Up to 3 months ago my max D (over flat land with little wind) was with a Champion 166 Orc to about 320 feet. Until I traded for a 171 Pro Wraith. After 2 years of playing this disc literally gave me 30-50feet extra. I can now throw around 375 feet with this disc only. I have since used it for like every hole of every round (almost at least) and its becoming a bit flippy. What plastic is slighty more stable? Champion or Star? I hope to just get another 171 Pro Wraith but would like to invest in another slightly more stable plastic that won't be a meathook for me. What would you all recomend?

Champion will probably be much more stable, so I'd advise getting a domey Star around 167-170g. Haven't thrown those specific Wraiths, but on experience with those plastics and other molds that's what I'd say. :thmbup:

Latest posts