• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Write-in poll: Your favorite disc(s)?

Since it's impossible to include every model of disc in a regular poll, this is a write-in poll. Here are the rules:

- You have 3 points to assign.
- If you list 1 disc, it gets 3 points.
- If you list 2 discs, the first gets 2 points and the second gets 1 point.
- If you list 3 discs, they each get 1 point.

I will tabulate the results periodically and list the results from most to least popular.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I thought the first listed got three points, second got two points, and third got one point. If you list just one, it gets three points, etc. So is that right or wrong? TIA.

This

I thought the first listed got three points, second got two points, and third got one point. If you list just one, it gets three points, etc. So is that right or wrong? TIA.

Incorrect.
List 1, 3 points.
List 2, first gets 2, second one.
List 3, 1 each.

Broken Shoulder and GimmyGah are correct about the points (per my original post). I like giving each person a certain number to assign a little better than the 3, 2, 1 system. Makes you think a little more about how you want to allocate your points. Things currently stand thus:

y2bYQj2.png

I have truncated the disc model list to only those with more than 1 point assigned, which is why the count is lower. There have been 205 total points assigned, but 20 of them are to discs that currently only have 1 point.

Eagle X.

So many shots you can cover with the EX. Having them in multiple stages of wear, different plastics, and different weights highlights the mold even more and makes the case that it is the only fairway you need.

Teebird.

I want to say Destroyer but it's like 4 different discs even just in star. So give Teebird all 3 points.

Latest posts