• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] WTB Azalea Roc 2008 Castle Hayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkbeast

Bogey Member
Hey guys,

I lost my FAVORITE Roc, 2008 Castle Hayne Azalea Roc, I think it was a Ching Roc.

Willing to pay or trade for it.

Sorry for the crappy pics, its all I have. I aced that hole with it like 2 weeks ago... I NEED ANOTHER PLEASE!!!

that was the last year of the "ching" roc. after that it has all been "Flat Top". Let me look I am pretty sure I have at least one. if I have 2 I will gladly sell you one. they are not cheap though.

that was the last year of the "ching" roc. after that it has all been "Flat Top". Let me look I am pretty sure I have at least one. if I have 2 I will gladly sell you one. they are not cheap though.

Thanks bud....I have plenty of ching rocs...just none like that one..I would love to have another to replace it...

Would you want to trade a ching for ching? I have quite a few nice ones...Think a Buddah or two...the one with the Circle Red/Black design in the middle, Cow Ching...I would let them go on a one for one basis if we are talking similar rating.

Let me know, either that or the almighty dollar.
:wall:

Hey guys,

I lost my FAVORITE Roc, 2008 Castle Hayne Azalea Roc, I think it was a Ching Roc.

Sorry for the crappy pics, its all I have. I aced that hole with it like 2 weeks ago... I NEED ANOTHER PLEASE!!!

Wow.....nice! Definitely an ace-able hole, but that's a tight line to ride to get it. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.