• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] WTB: several FLX Buzzz discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

t i m

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
I had three from when they first came out, maybe a decade ago. I'm down to just one, and it's my favorite mid. Time to restock.

If someone has several FLX Buzzzes they no longer need, LMK. These will be for throwing, so pretty much any stage of wear is fine as long as it's not totally wrecked with ink.

Can pay cash, but prefer to trade. Have plenty of older plastic (mostly Innova), including CE, CFR, Rocs, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Tim I have a couple of Crystal Flx Buzzzes both 180 and unthrown. Green.. I think there are some old pictures in an old sale thread.

Have one I no longer need that has been sitting in the Discraft box for too long now. Very minimal ink (initials & PDGA small on rim once) and still in great shape as it was barely used. Will double check weight tonight and make sure I still have it and didn't sell it already. :thmbup:

Attachments

• Buzzz_FLX_Orange.jpg
    Buzzz_FLX_Orange.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 15
Flx Buzz

I have one 178g Flx Buzzz circa 2011/12. Its been thrown 10x and has ink on back. Looking to trade for Innova champ Wraith, champ Katana or Star Boss from that 2011/12 era. Lightweight better for me. Thx

Attachments

• IMG_6087.jpg
    IMG_6087.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts