• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] WTF - Innova Factory Store

Gdragon04

Birdie Member
If this is the wrong forum I apologize in advance.

I ordered an SE Prototype Banshee from the Innova Factory Store last week, and got it in today. I couldnt believe what I found when I opened up the package.
At first, I was a little disappointed with the storage wear on the plastic. I figured coming from them, it would come relatively mint, but storage wear circles on the plastic was evident immediately. But since it had been sitting at the factory for +/-15 years, I can see that. However, the disc came to me cracked in half AT THE RIM. I've seen discs.. mostly older DX, KC Pro, and CE..cracked in half at the flight plate, but this is the only disc I can remember that the rim was cracked (or ripped) completely in half.
How could this possibly get passed unseen? I don't think I will ever order from the store again.
8631900349_87028b5ff8_z.jpg

8633004710_a752d07cb7_z.jpg

Most likely happened durring shipping. I guarantee they didn't ship it like that. And remember. Discs are not collected at the factory, they are stored in boxes so a little storrage wear should be expected. And yes, contacting them before posting here would have been a much better idea.

I tried contacting them about stamp colors when I ordered, but they never responded. I'll try contacting them again to get it resolved.

2) If a thread doesn't interest you, please move along. There is no need to post in the thread letting us know you think it's stupid.

2) If a thread doesn't interest you, please move along. There is no need to post in the thread letting us know you think it's stupid.

There is no need to start a thread bashing any manufacture about a problem if you haven't given them a chance to fix said problem. Much less even contacted them to see what they have to say.

I'm sure that happened during shipping. I don't think they would send it to you like that, unless they don't like you. Just send an e-mail or call them, probably get another in a few days

If you post pictures of you burning that disc on the stove, I will send you an old champ banshee for free-

I'm sure that happened during shipping. I don't think they would send it to you like that, unless they don't like you. Just send an e-mail or call them, probably get another in a few days

During shipping? Who do they use? United States Machete Handed Postal Service?

I tried contacting them about stamp colors when I ordered, but they never responded. I'll try contacting them again to get it resolved.

Did you call them? Many people try to use email to contact companies, sometimes it works but they receive so many that it is hard to respond to all of them. The phone is your friend in these situations. I ordered 4 SB Teebirds from them a couple weeks ago, only three arrived in the mail. A quick call and it was taken care of no questions asked and the 4th disc was shipped out UPS overnight at no extra cost.

Latest posts