• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] WTF - Innova Factory Store

Did you call them? Many people try to use email to contact companies, sometimes it works but they receive so many that it is hard to respond to all of them. The phone is your friend in these situations. I ordered 4 SB Teebirds from them a couple weeks ago, only three arrived in the mail. A quick call and it was taken care of no questions asked and the 4th disc was shipped out UPS overnight at no extra cost.

Yep. For being the nameless, faceless corporate giant that so many people on here wrongly paint them as, Innova is really just made up of a bunch of people like us who love disc golf. They are very reasonable and will help you out quickly with a phone call.

Yep. For being the nameless, faceless corporate giant that so many people on here wrongly paint them as, Innova is really just made up of a bunch of people like us who love disc golf. They are very reasonable and will help you out quickly with a phone call.

This was my experience too. I had an issue with a bag I bought, called Innova and somebody just picked up the phone and sent me a new bag. It arrived in less than a week.

Innova is a relatively tiny company, and they still have people just answering the phones. Compared to pretty much every other customer service experience I've had, Innova's was exceptional. Call them.

I bought some discs a while ago from an online retailer. Both Innova discs and the one Discraft disc I ordered had issues with either the stamp or specs in the plastic. I sent an email with pics to the retailer that was forwarded to each of the two manufacturers. Innova sent me duplicates without a single question. Discraft gave me a $3 credit.

Contact Innova. If they went out of their way for specks in plastic for me, they'll certainly fix your situation.

Innovations has always been easy to work with. One of my Dispatcher Sports started showing rust less than year after I bought it. They sent me a new top immediately.

Innovations has always been easy to work with. One of my Dispatcher Sports started showing rust less than year after I bought it. They sent me a new top immediately.

That would be Innova. Dang that auto correct.

I bought some discs a while ago from an online retailer. Both Innova discs and the one Discraft disc I ordered had issues with either the stamp or specs in the plastic. I sent an email with pics to the retailer that was forwarded to each of the two manufacturers. Innova sent me duplicates without a single question. Discraft gave me a $3 credit.

Contact Innova. If they went out of their way for specks in plastic for me, they'll certainly fix your situation.

thats solid of innova. and no surprise from discraft sadly. now if lat64 could just copy the drone for me.

I received an incorrect weighted condor from the factory store. I contacted them via email and they promply responded and sent me out another one and gave me a bunch of rewards points for the hassle of shipping out the incorrect one back.

Regarding the storage wear... all of my Brinster Teebirds had very apparent circles as well that I was not happy about, and those have not been there 15 years...

Did you also pay the outlandish shipping price as well? Where is vonDrehle when we need him? :)

Sorry to hear that the disc showed up in 2/10 on the sleepy...if that, but as stated hopefully Innova will right the wrong...whether or not they are to blame.

Maybe try their link on the bottom of the page. Would have been faster than you ranting.

hjhj_zps4329638e.png

This is a great thread ! Of all the stupid things ppl start threads about, this one is refreshing.

It seems like if shipping didnt cause the crack, throwing it would have. I wish i had 2 more hands so i could give innova 4 thumbs down!

This is a great thread ! Of all the stupid things ppl start threads about, this one is refreshing.

It seems like if shipping didnt cause the crack, throwing it would have. I wish i had 2 more hands so i could give innova 4 thumbs down!

Maybe so, but at least he'd have had the pleasure of throwing it before it was broken

How could you possibly think that this left the factory that way?

I'd bet $20 that happened in shipping.

Latest posts