• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

WWJT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also - do you think other disc golfers would mistake Jesus for just another hippie out on the course and offer him a doobie. Man, that would be an awkward moment.

ok so from what I remember reading of the bible, when it was forced down my throat, was that Jesus would probably rather hang with the hippies than the straights. He was pretty cool guy, hung with the hookers and the down trodden and hated the bankers and the conservative types. SO to think that he wouldn't burn down with the stoners is very asinine in thinking he would prefer to hang with the uptight crowd, hell I'd play a round with him just to get hammered on the water/wine thing he does. Also if he can make the blind see, I doubt he'd ever lose a disc. I bet he throws whatever someone would lend him and have a good time doing it.

he'd throw a 10m brick, and ace it everytime. Probably doesn't always drink beer, either.. but when he does..

^Unfortunately Jesus would drink wine I'm afraid....because it IS the blood of Christ.

Moses, Jesus and God are playing Disc golf. They step up to a hole with a 400' water carry and woods all around. Moses steps up and throws his shot and it is great but not going to be long enough. He raises his hands and parts the waters to let his disc land on dry ground. He walks out and throws his upshot to the basket. Jesus goes next and throws a great shot, but it is not going to be quite long enough. As the disc gets to the water, it just kind of stays above the water so Jesus walks out on the water and throws his upshot. Finally God steps up and throws a tee shot and shanks it off into the woods. You hear it start hitting a few branches and the next thing you know, it is flying out of the woods and hits center chains on the basket.

You didn't finish it. And you weren't supposed to say it was god. The joke goes...

Jesus, Moses and an older gentleman were playing some disc golf. The trio comes upon a 450ft hole with hills, woods, creeks, pond and sand bunkers.
Moses steps up to drive and takes his shot. The disc carries almost all the way, but looks to headed toward the water. Moses raises his hands, spreads the water and gets a skip to the edge of the green.
Jesus steps up and takes his shot. The disc goes over the trees and comes spiking down toward the creek surrounging the green, but floats above the water much like its thrower walks, rolls onto the green within 10feet.
The older gentleman steps up. He steps to the edge of the box and standing still, throws a finesse shot toward the trees. It looks to be the worst ahot of the day... then the wind picks up and bends the trees over while picking up the disc. As the disc makes its way toward the pond, a fish jumps out of the water and catches the disc. As the fish is diving, a bald eagle picks it out of the water. Flying over the green, the fish slips out of the eagles talons and lands 2feet from the basket.
Just as the guys are walking away from the box, the fish burps the disc into the chains for an ace.
Moses turns to Jesus and says, "I hate playing with your dad."

If so I think someone needs to go to detox! :D

He defeated the entire 12 step program in one step:

1:Keep Drinking

And if it wasn't a groove he was throwing,it would be sewer cap.

ok so from what I remember reading of the bible, when it was forced down my throat, was that Jesus would probably rather hang with the hippies than the straights. He was pretty cool guy, hung with the hookers and the down trodden and hated the bankers and the conservative types. SO to think that he wouldn't burn down with the stoners is very asinine in thinking he would prefer to hang with the uptight crowd, hell I'd play a round with him just to get hammered on the water/wine thing he does. Also if he can make the blind see, I doubt he'd ever lose a disc. I bet he throws whatever someone would lend him and have a good time doing it.

I disagree with you because Jesus hated none of God's creations. You may, but projecting your views onto Jesus Christ is inappropriate.

He even asked God to forgive those that crucified Him.

Last edited:
"Hatred (or hate) is a deep and emotional extreme dislike, directed against a certain object or class of objects. The objects of such hatred can vary widely, from inanimate objects to animals, oneself or other people, entire groups of people, people in general, existence, or the whole world. Though not necessarily, hatred is often associated with feelings of anger and disposition towards hostility against the objects of hatred. Hatred can become very driven. Actions after a lingering thought are not uncommon upon people or oneself. Hatred can result in extreme behavior such as violence, murder and war."

My take... If this is something that is part of your life, please search your soul for the reason. It isn't productive and doesn't turn out well for anyone. Including yourself.

SmoothSailor's joke was the best. I'm going to have to remember it for course conversation.

Also, Jesus was a Jewish carpenter. He would make his own disc out of olive and fig branches, and it would say LATITUDE 64 on it.

As far as what disc he would throw, who knows...but regarding what score he would throw, probably -18 all the time 'cause he's King of the Twos.

The joke goes...

Jesus, Moses and an older gentleman were playing some disc golf. The trio comes upon a 450ft hole with hills, woods, creeks, pond and sand bunkers.
Moses steps up to drive and takes his shot. The disc carries almost all the way, but looks to headed toward the water. Moses raises his hands, spreads the water and gets a skip to the edge of the green.

Jesus steps up and takes his shot. The disc goes over the trees and comes spiking down toward the creek surrounging the green, but floats above the water much like its thrower walks, rolls onto the green within 10 feet.

The older gentleman steps up. He steps to the edge of the box and standing still, throws a finesse shot toward the trees. It looks to be the worst shot of the day... then the wind picks up and bends the trees over while picking up the disc. As the disc makes its way toward the pond, a fish jumps out of the water and catches the disc. As the fish is diving, a bald eagle picks it out of the water. Flying over the green, the fish slips out of the eagles talons and lands 2 feet from the basket.

Just as the guys are walking away from the box, the fish burps the disc into the chains for an ace.

Moses turns to Jesus and says, "I hate playing with your dad."
Thank you - made my day!

jesusgolf.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts