• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

WWJT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking these would be appropriate.

DKG Miracle
Miracle_Cu_Copper_Standard.jpg

DKG The Wing and a Prayer
Wing_and_a_Prayer_Cu_Copper_Standard.jpg

DKG Hail Mary
Hail_Mary_Cu_Copper_Standard.jpg

Hilarious guys, best thread I've read yet! Seriously though, Christ would throw a Champion Monarch, he is after all King of Kings and Lord of Lords right. Monarch only makes sense.

:confused:

You can make a thread like this to make fun of my God, but I can not make a thread on Youcef Nadarkhani, even though I never mention the name of God, church, or any religious implication, my thread is taken down.

*And my thread is taken down because:
"religion threads are verboten."

You can make a thread like this to make fun of my God, but I can not make a thread on Youcef Nadarkhani, even though I never mention the name of God, church, or any religious implication, my thread is taken down.

I don't exactly see where anyone has really made fun of your god...

I don't exactly see where anyone has really made fun of your god...

Moses and Jesus are playing disc golf. Jesus steps up onto the tee and states, "I'm gonna park this drive just like Ken Climo would." Jesus proceeds to drive and throw his disc into a pond.

"Again?" bemoans Moses. "Yeah, yeah, I know." replies Jesus.

Moses parts the waters of the pond and Jesus goes to retrieve his disc. Upon seeing this rather supernatural thing, two backsliding heathen discers sharing a doobie on the teepad, walk up to Moses and ask, "Hey you there, old man with the cane, who does that guy think he is? Jesus Christ?"

"No." replied Moses. "He thinks he's Ken Climo".

Look a little harder. :|

I would hope this forum would be more congruent, since they do not want religion spoken of, then do not make a joke of people's beliefs either.

Last edited:
^I've read all the posts so far, including both of those and I guess even though I didn't post them, I'm sorry if it offended you, but I can't see how that could SERIOUSLY offend you from a religious standpoint....if that's the case then the dye's and jokes on here seem like they should be the least of your worries compared to the stuff on tv/movies and any other major media format.

At least I think can say no one on here meant any real harm by posting that stuff....not even the OP.

WWYNT? What Would Youcef Nadarkhani Throw? Being a missionary of sorts I'm thinking ABC discs The Mission.

PICT0011.1.JPG

^I've read all the posts so far, including both of those and I guess even though I didn't post them, I'm sorry if it offended you, but I can't see how that could SERIOUSLY offend you from a religious standpoint....if that's the case then the dye's and jokes on here seem like they should be the least of your worries compared to the stuff on tv/movies and any other major media format.

At least I think can say no one on here meant any real harm by posting that stuff....not even the OP.

It is offensive, and you are correct about tv/movies today.

Frankly, I do not care if people have an opposing view, or even attacks my religion, so long as I could freely speak about my beliefs and defend them.

Here I can not.

So I do not think it is right to have a post of dye jokes of my Savior, while I can not share the Gospel of that Savior.

With respect, I would like this thread taken off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts