• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wyoming H.O.D. 5/19/2011

snappyfingers

* Ace Member *
Dry Creek Parkway DGC
Cheyenne, WY
Rating: 3.09

Hole #7
175'
240'
Par 3

6ca4c064.jpg

40d6b8ae.jpg

7fc549e1.jpg

dry.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rainbow stamped pink FLX Challenger! :D

This used to be my home course. I've played this hole more than 100 times. Its one of my favorites on this course. Its short here most would (correctly) think this is a chance for two.

I usually play a basic hyzer RHBH. Orc or Viking. Get around or over the trees in the creek before the bridge and you are home free looking at the chains for two. I chained out of getting and ace here with a tomahawk like four/five years ago. Sometimes, that creek is neck deep and dark brown, usually around the sweet spot of the landing zone it's atleast four foot deep. The 175' is almost never played. Too far left and you are past the bikepath up a hill in deep weeds. Sometimes you can get some love off that wall and be closer to the basket.

The name of the game at Dry Creek is to avoid that creek and keep a close eye when you find the deep weeds.

Long Tee: I'll throw my Force a bit softer than usual, taking advantage of the hard fade left to carry over the creek and make for an easy 2...

Short Tee: FLX Buzzz slightly to the right of target