• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Xmas Loot

Wife / Kids: Discarrier Bag, 2 Aviars, Valkyrie, Leopard

Parents: Discatcher Traveler Basket

Sister: Glo Nuke, Groove (Since Traded for Valkyrie and Sidewinder)

All in all it was an awesome day....hope everyone had a good one.

i got a new Pro Orc and Pro Valk
A new Z Buzzz
Star Sindwinder-i needed something flippy
3 KC Pro Aviars (for home practice)
ESP FLX Buzzz

Christmas loot. Whatcha get?

I had a pretty good DG xmas. FADE Tourney, Quad Shocks, and some gift certs for the local shop. Used those to get some discs I've been wanting to try. Comet, a couple Ions, and Roc and Teebird backups.

What did everyone else get?

DGA M-14
5 D Challengers
2 Tye-Dye ESP Zones
1 ESP Meteor
1 Z Avenger
1 Z Predetor
1 D Avenger SS (to beat in, and replace my Valk for BH roller shots)

I'd say I made out pretty well ..

We just finished another family Christmas party tonight. The wife and I went home with a brand new laptop and computer bag and a huge box full of bottles of liquid Rit!! My wife's grandma said she's never bought Rit before in her life, let alone wrapped it and gave it as a gift. Nobody understands why I'm so happy with the gift.

Nice and simply; money towards buying discs which then went towards at a Blue Gold Line Flow, Pink Z Buzzz SS, and a used S P2. Of course went out and immediately played with them. The snow is definitely deep but I thought I was keeping a close eye on them. Nearly aced Hole 4 with a perfectly floated Buzzz SS. Then again, had to spend nearly a hour looking for the Flow which landed in foot deep snow. Tore up the whole area looking for it knowing that it landed somewhere 15 to 35 feet from the basket. Was laterially 1 minute away from giving up before I found it. Good thing too, not only did I just purchase it just two hours earlier, but I had not even had a chance to put my contact information on it. Of course I missed the putt and had to settle for par.

but anywho, i got a pro firebird, champ valk, champ monster, champ orc, champ 2x barry beast,champ starfire, z stalker, and a champ groove ......... IK i thought the same thing, i was like mom do i look like a dog to you, do i look like im teething? hahahahh :highfive:

ESP Nuke, Cryztal Challenger, Magic Putter, DX Aviar, DX Valkyrie (already lost),Champ.Teebird, X-link Summit (Awesome disc), Echo Star Destroyer, Discraft Towel. Best xmas yet.

The DG Santa was good to me this year:
First Run Hurricane Pro
Firebird Champ
Orc Pro
Wahoo R-Pro
Boss R-Pro
Roc DX
Tee-bird DX
and a Fade Gear Crunch Bag!
Thank you Santa!!:)

carolina bag
quads
opto river
cryztal buzzz
sp rogue
pro firebird
cfr wraith

And I grabbed some ce stuff off ebay with the monies I received.

Last edited:
I'll post pics here in a minute, but I just wanted to say that I have the BEST brother in the world! He got me a disc golf hoodie. Not just any hoodie, he went to an airbrush place and had them airbrush me a completely unique hoodie.

On the chest over the heart it has the HukLab logo and on the back it had the Innova logo huge across the shoulders with a basket underneath.

It's amazing... :D

Latest posts