• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] YES or NO ONLY ! Is there a Teebird in your bag right now ?

Yea I was hammered when I posted the question and wasn't thinking ... never imagined it would get this kind of response

Nice. :|

Eh, it's a good thread anyway, if only to see how popular the Teebird really is. I figure, if you throw Innova, you're likely throwing a Teebird (or Eagle).

If I was rockin' my Innova bag, my DX Teebird would be there for sure.

no, but I can't just say no because the message is too short.

The results so far are greater than what we saw in the 2012 What do you throw thread. I haven't counted the yes votes, but I'm sure there are over 200.

It's probably because most of the people responding didn't participate in that thread(I know I didn't).

Yes, statistically, more people who throw the disc will respond positively to a thread like this. Another poster mentioned this a few pages back.

BTW, the most popular disc in disc golf is the Buzzz. At least, by number sold, I believe.

Duh, 11x CAL "Distance Driver".

A domey 12x champ is a good OS Teebird. I think I've heard that + molds tend to be more OS due to a higher PLH but not sure. Don't like em...

Question for Tbird throwers....

What is typically the most stable versions of the mold?

Flat top glow champ, heavy weight. I had one that was almost a FB until I threw it a bunch. Still one of my go-to discs for headwind or hyzers.

Totem Birds are also incredibly overstable, they're absolute pigs.

All TBs are pretty overstable though, unless you get one really light or beaten in. I throw mostly TLs because of this, TLs are just overstable enough for me to get nice S curves.

I've got 3 champ teebirds in the bag. A beat up 12x for hyzer flips, annys, and tight wooded tunnel shots. A fresh 12x for open fairway shots. And a seasoned metal flake that is overstable for wind and long controlled hyzers.

Latest posts