• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Yikun Disc Golf - Official Thread

I am going to test the Yikuns this december, the full line from infinite is waiting in Atlanta, in regards to the question of approval, I would wait a few days, then some (though not all) of your questions will be answered, hint hint....

Awesome guys run this company - they are amazing in their production capabilities, their research, and their passion -

Go try a YAO or a JUN - if you still play Ultimate sometimes like me, their latest mold is amazing, and an improvement over their already great Ultimate disc. They don't settle and they work hard.

The disc golf discs are going to be great and the public will realize that not everything from China is cheap or stinks.

Thank you, guys! The Yao has already got the PDGA approval, and more discs will be sent to the PDGA office before 2014. Have fun, enjoy the Sun!

6597161026123859747.jpg

New baby here!

Hey, if you guys need a tester you could do a lot worse than the biggest mouth on DGCR. I'm just saying. ;)

Got a chance to check out some of these discs at tags last night. They even have a true lid. The baseline plastic looks and feels pretty darned good. Maybe Usher on here can provide some details.

i really do want to hear more about the discs, honestly. i don't want them to fade off into oblivion especially when the little bit i hear about them is pretty positive. maybe over the summer i'll build a yikun bag, but right now there are other things to worry about.

Got a chance to check out some of these discs at tags last night. They even have a true lid. The baseline plastic looks and feels pretty darned good. Maybe Usher on here can provide some details.

I have been throwing all of them for a couple months now and they have been great. The Tiger line breaks in nice and slow and the Phoenix and Dragon line are as durable as can be.

I have these disc available for sale if people are interested. You can go to inbounds page to compaire their flight paths.

Hi Guys,

The Yikun drivers Da'E, Jun, Hu and Gou have all gained PDGA approval. So all of the Yikun golf discs are PDGA approved. Please feel free to PM us if you have any question or suggestion.

Good luck!

Latest posts