• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Yikun Disc Golf-YAO-official thread

yes they are for beginners, but you have to remember that base line plastics are also used by professionals as well. In my opinion, this is what made Innova the best company out there, good baseline plastic. Just look at their most popular molds, the roc and aviar.

Good plastic in general is what will set you apart, but that's up to you to decide.

Thank you for the advise. We will make efforts to do better.

Ne hao ma. Ni meng pie puto wa

Sorry 2 weeks in on learning Mandarin. Im not really all that familiar with your discs? Who is carrying them?

Xie xie

There are a few people throwing them around in the off season - mainly the Yao - looking to fill the overstable mid slot in the bag more effectively. I'll be carrying around the full line in my bag around Atlanta from mid December to early January - so if anyone wants to throw 'em - Let me know!

Finally picked up the Jun to give it a try. Didn't really need another disc, but the Engrish about this disc going through trees was funny enough to get me to buy one :)

Haven't had a chance to try it and with the weather as it currently is right now it may be a little bit before I do so.

My brother kept throwing an OS mid and yelling "Yao Ming!" Turns out, its one of these discs. He likes it a lot.

My brother kept throwing an OS mid and yelling "Yao Ming!" Turns out, its one of these discs. He likes it a lot.

Thank you. Actually, Yao is the abbreviation of "Wen Yao Fish" rather than "Yao Ming";). Here is the story about Yao:

180 li further west is a mountain called Taiqi. The Guanshui River flows out of this mountain and runs to the west before it empties itself into the Liusha River. In the river there are lots of Wen Yao Fish which look like a carp and have a fish's body, a bird's wings, bright blue markings and a white head with a red mouth. They often swim from the West Sea to the East Sea and fly in the night. They sing like a luanj, a kind of bird, and they have a sweet-and-sour taste. Whoever eats it, it will cure him of his lunacy. Wherever it appears, there will be a bumper harvest over all under the sky.

—The Classic of Mountains and Seas(山海经), Volume 2-The Classic of the Western Mountains

Latest posts