• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You Get Four Discs...

Putter: Wizard
Mid: Karma
Fairway: River
Driver: Teebird

My weakness would be needing something to fade hard over a longer distance.

Putter: Hydra
Mid: KC Pro Roc
Fairway: 12x Eagle X
Driver: Star Wraith

Arrrghhhh. Too tough to do. I can go two: Anode and TeeBird, or I can go five: Anode, Roc, TeeBird, King, Giant. But it is hard to pick one over the other in the case of the Giant or King. As much as I like the Sword, which seems a great compromise between the King and Giant, it is basically a longer TeeBird and thus loses its value when paired with the TeeBird.

I guess I could go:

Anode
Roc
Sword
Giant

The problem I would have are the shots between 290-320 where powering down a wide-rimmed driver will make it more difficult to get straight lines in those wooded holes. I could power up the Roc for those lines but I lose pin point control when I go for that distance. Of course this is if I want to go for a birdie on those wooded holes of those lengths. If I am more concerned about just hitting my lines, playing a clean game, be content with pars and grab birdies when luck favors me, the above set-up is definitely good enough.

Yet if I want to be aggressive on the holes where I would most likely get birdies, it seems my best bet is going to be:

Anode
Roc
TeeBird
Giant

This would cover most shots in the forest and the Giant is controllable enough where I can use it for maximum distance almost on any line. I just have to be careful on those one or two shots where I need 400 feet in the open. As long as I hit my intended landing zone, I would be more content on getting par and make my runs for birdies in the forest.

Ion, Buzzz, Leopard, Teebird. That's what I carry anyway.

I know the Teebird is a fairway driver, but for me it pulls double-duty as my distance driver.

half a bag

Since I'm basically cutting my bag in half this shouldn't be too hard.

Putter: Aviar
Mid: Fuse
Fairway:Leopard
Driver: SurgeSS

Putter: Anode
Mid: Buzzz
Fairway: River
Distance: Striker

Some people might consider a Striker a fairway, but I think fairways usually end at speed 8. Plus my arm ability pretty much plateaus at a speed 9.

Putter: 169 Slightly beat pro rhyno
Midrange: 180 brand new rancho roc
Fairway: 175 slightly beat champ teebird
Driver: 175 close to new star destroyer

ANSWER IN THIS FORMAT:

Putter: Newer pro rhyno
Mid: 175 glow buzzz
Fairway:glow eagle x
Driver: medium beat star destroyer

Comments:[/QUOTE]

Latest posts