• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You guys rock!

Is this where someone asks "what is par?"

How kind of you to ask! I was sooo hoping for this quesion!! I'll be glad to venture an answer... :eek:

You guys are the best! & i'm actually still laughing about some crazy photo with a guy kissing a pig today....
album.php
album.php

Seattle pig
Kansas City pig

(Help! :confused: I can't get the MB to insert a picture from my DGCR album. Are they too big?)
album.php

*Tear* Thank you DGCR - you saved my life! *Tear* And managed to rescue that baby from the burning building! Oh DGCR, you're amazing... *Tear*

But seriously though, if it's over 350 is a super tightly wooded area - shouldn't that be a par 4...or maybe par 3... But what if you're rated under 900...what if you're driving with your putter, is that make it a 4 or 5.... :rolleyes:

Actually I think the reality line is - "Thanks DGCR for being my new best friend...since my wife left me for spending to much time on this site you're all I have left to talk too." :D

Seriously though, which is better, a Roc or a Buzzz?:rolleyes:

I'm gonna have to go with both Dave, because this site is buzzing and rocking. Ok that was probably one of the worst puns ever created.

I'm gonna have to go with both Dave, because this site is buzzing and rocking. Ok that was probably one of the worst puns ever created.

Agreed. Your membership has just been revoked, hope you enjoyed it while it lasted. :| (I would punch you right now if I could)

Sorry - I enjoy dry humor.

Is this where someone asks "what is par" :D

You guys are the best! & i'm actually still laughing about some crazy photo with a guy kissing a pig today....

Hell, if I HAD a Pig, and it helped my putting, I'd kiss mine too :D

Im going to cry too....for 2 reasons.....at least your throwing 380. And second damn I forgot.....

I logged on abot 730 in the morning a few days ago and saw that midnight biker has posted at 530!
You are the one who rocks you crazy disc dude.

I just want to thank everyone here for being great disc golfers.

Well, speaking for myself, I'm not sure about the being a great disc golfer thing...:p, but I am most certainly passionate about DG, as the rest of you are also.

This was the first site that I joined, and haven't looked anywhere else. Why would I, this site has everything a DG fan could ask for?! This SPORT is amazing, and DGCR has been a valuable resource in helping me to learn more about everything disc golf!

timg, you have done such a great job with this site, and are always striving to make it better for all of us. As far as members go, I don't think you could ask for a better group. Just to reverberate what has been said, everyone is very eager to chime in and offer advice and opinions to anyone, regardless of experience level.

I logged on abot 730 in the morning a few days ago and saw that midnight biker has posted at 530!
You are the one who rocks you crazy disc dude.

Let me start out by saying that your Iron Maiden "Eddie " disc rocks. I saw that and I thought to myself "I didn't know a disc could kick that much ass".

I will also say that this site is my second home. I just got my disc golf travel tag and I can't wait to sport it this weekend at my next tournament.