• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You have how many Disks?????

I have 21 last time I counted, but I only ever bring 9 with, so I swap in and out quite a bit.

Somewhere in the 500+ range but will be selling 50 or so very soon.

I have... i think 12 or so, and i play with... i think 12 or so. I dont have any extra's. I keep losing discs. Stupid tall grass >.>

IMHO a complete bag is a minimum of 8 discs.

3 drivers; overstable, stable, understable
3 mids; overstable, stable, understable
2 putters; main putter and an alternate that has different flight characteristics for those funky putts you sometimes need to make.

^^this
I have 100ish discs they are spread out in different areas at the moment so I couldn't give an exact number.

I use typically 4 drivers. (same as above +) one just stupid over stable, just in case
same with my mids
and 3 putters, Ridge, VP, and a soft Summit for those shots on serious hills where I need the disc to stop when it lands.

I also typically carry a few extra discs to throw just to see if I like them.

I have 17 and carry 16. The one I don't carry is one from my starter set I bought when beginning. I normally don't keep a disc long unless I use it. I'll just give it away or sell it.

Although I have been playing off and on for a while, I caught the bug last October. In less than a year I have amassed over 60 disc's. Some are collector disc's, others are backup OOP molds that I use, and others are disc's that I hope I can bring to my bag as my skills improve.

I currently carry 14 disc's in my Fade Gear Tournament Bag: 8 drivers, 4 mid-range and 2 putters.

I also own an orignal NutSac which I carry with me on business trips. I carry 6 disc's: 3 drivers, 2 mid and 1 putter.

Last edited:
I've probably got 50-60 discs. I carry about 20 or so. Most of mine are doubles of the same mold in slightly different weights and different stages of wear. Aviar Driver, Zone, Comet, Wraith, Flick.

Just counted them all up. Not including my wife's discs, I have 125 pdga approved discs. I have some that have been punctured or cracked and a ninja that I didn't count. 36 of those are rocs.

On a championship level course, I carry 21 discs usually. I'll drop down a few if I don't need my destroyers. Though when that happens, I usually throw in a couple more rocs so I don't ever carry less than 18 I don't think.

I think I have 12 right now. They have been coming and going so much lately I can't remember. Whatever the number, there are three (one for each kid and the wife) that only go if someone decides to go out with me.

counted them up and i have 150ish. usually carry 14-16 when i play. my stash will be reduced soon when i get rid of some magnets. i accidentally rediscovered the aviar and now have ~20 magnets that will not be thrown.

counted them up and i have 150ish. usually carry 14-16 when i play. my stash will be reduced soon when i get rid of some magnets. i accidentally rediscovered the aviar and now have ~20 magnets that will not be thrown.

are you interested in selling any of those magnets cheap so I can try one out?

I carry eight usually. Out of those I use four on most every course. Including spares and practice putters, I have about 50 in four bags.

I carry about about 20 on the course, and I have been working on getting that number down to 16 or 18.
I have lots more at home, but will be thinning the herd on eBay and Marketplace shortly.
I'd like to get down to about 150 total.
Anyone want to make an offer on 300 discs? (no DX, BTW)

I think I have maybe 61 or 62 total. I just found an unmarked JQLS driver, so I guess Im adding that to my collection.

However, when I play, I am starting to only carry 15 at the most. I do have a bag that can fit around 25, but I realize it's silly to lug it around when I primarily use 8 discs during play.

I currently own 11 discs. I only bought 5 of them. I found about 10 discs of which 4 were returned to their owner. The other's either didn't have a number or I called and left messages and I did not get a reply. The type of discs I have are 1 true putter, 2 mid-range, 2 fairway drivers, and 6 distance drivers.

I've still got a box left of 1.44mb disks (the HDD Type). Standard 3.5", no 5.25's left. There are 10 in there and they work on both Mac and IBM.