• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

I was cleaning trash out of my yard yesterday and found some flattened soda cans. I instinctively gripped the first one like a disc and ripped it across my yard to the waiting trash bag. I didn't manage the ace but I did get a birdie.

I do that every night at work. We have these bags that look like large bank bags that they send documents back and forth along with the freight. I have to pick up the empty canvas bags, and I put them in a large crate at the end of the cargo area. They fly a little over stable, but I can usually land them in the crate by throwing the bags with a little anny. The bag will hyzer out and drop and makes a cool shot into the back of the truck.

You know you're addicted to Disc Golf when...

... you wake up with your bag and discs right next to your face and have no clue how they got there.

... you start putting discs into your trunk.

I went to a wedding out of town, and during the wedding, I was thinking about the course I was going to play the next day while I was out of town. If my wife found out I was day dreaming about that during a wedding , she would be pissed.

... when the ringtone on your cell phone is the chains.

... when you make a word doc with all these posts.

...you're pissed because your school blocks dg course review

You know your addicted when: you make plans on Saturday to celebrate mothers day for your wife so you can attend the weekly mini tournament Sunday. Future note . . even if she agrees to the terms and says its o.k. . . . don't be fooled . . . it was a trap. I got the silent treatment for a little bit.

whats a mini tournament?

There is a tournament the day before my wife's birthday, so I figured this one was off limits, but my wife likes to watch me play and she has missed my last two tournaments, and she said she would like to watch me play. Of course my reaction was --------------->:D

She never quits surprising me.

There is a tournament the day before my wife's birthday, so I figured this one was off limits, but my wife likes to watch me play and she has missed my last two tournaments, and she said she would like to watch me play. Of course my reaction was --------------->:D

She never quits surprising me.

You're a lucky dude. My wife despises disc golf and mentioned that she would like to decapitate the inventor of the sport. Good thing for Steady Ed that he already passed.

You're a lucky dude. My wife despises disc golf and mentioned that she would like to decapitate the inventor of the sport. Good thing for Steady Ed that he already passed.

What does she not like? My wife dosen't like all the time. She gets really pissy about all the time I spend on here. She likes watching me play in tournaments, but I have to give her equal time to her. I didn't even play this week. We took the motorcycle out yesterday for a long ride yesterday, and another ride this evening. I did get to practice for a couple of hours this afternoon at the practice field, and test fly some new discs. It was nice taking a break, because I got my ass handed to me in the tournament last weekend. It was fun to get back on the old bike again.:cool:

Plus the wife and I spent Saturday morning in the bed room hammering out some problems. That was fun also.:D

She admitted to me the other day that she's jealous of my passion for the sport. She wishes she had something comparable. I constantly invite her to come play with me, but she always finds an excuse not to. Lately though, I've been spending a lot of time practicing putting in the back yard. So, at least I'm at home.

She admitted to me the other day that she's jealous of my passion for the sport. She wishes she had something comparable. I constantly invite her to come play with me, but she always finds an excuse not to. Lately though, I've been spending a lot of time practicing putting in the back yard. So, at least I'm at home.

Does you wife like music? My wife wears her Walkman, and listens to her favorite radio station while she watches me play. Also, are there any women in your area that play that she could team up with?

Latest posts