• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

I had to laugh,because this happened to me. I showed my wife this , and this is the look she gave me------------> :|

lol! I know that look! We're going down to Tennesee this winter with her family and I made the mistake of mentioning that there is cool 9 hole course like 8 miles away. All I got in responce was stoney silence, a :| and a cold shoulder.

My wife told me when we went to San Antonio for a wedding, that if she let me play disc golf on Sunday morning, she wanted to choose what we did that afternoon.

We ended up going to Natural Bridge Caverns Wildlife Park. It ended up costing me $30 to get in, plus a $5 cup of coffee, but I think I got off cheap. She could have wanted to go to River Walk Mall. At least I got to play Bryan McClain Park. It was a blast, and I can't wait to go back.

. . . when today is your 5th anniversary and you weren;t too disappointed when your wife had to run to the store to get some things for a party tomorrow, thus allowing me to make another pathetic post to this thread!!!!

. . . when today is your 5th anniversary and you weren;t too disappointed when your wife had to run to the store to get some things for a party tomorrow, thus allowing me to make another pathetic post to this thread!!!!

thats why you hide the laptop in the bathroom and take a REALLY long poo

You know your addicted when you drive down the road at night at work, and think about the discs in your bag and what you need to take out and put in.

You know your addicted to disc golf when even your dog knows the difference between Discs and frisbees.

You know your addicted to disc golf when you have more money invested in discs and equipment then your car is worth.

I was pulling into the hospital property to go visit my wife in the hospital, and noticed a nice wooded area next to the hospital, and thought that would be cool place to put my practice basket and work on some tight wooded shots.

that is what the wife says, but we all know its about making her happy:p

my motto has become "happy wife, happy life". at least that's what she tells me my motto is. (sigh)

You know you are addcited to disc golf when you keep you bag on your front seat and you sometimes find yourself with your hand the bag just holding discs as you drive, like it makes you feel better... :eek:

my motto has become "happy wife, happy life". at least that's what she tells me my motto is. (sigh)

You know you are addcited to disc golf when you keep you bag on your front seat and you sometimes find yourself with your hand the bag just holding discs as you drive, like it makes you feel better... :eek:

And if you brake hard, you hold on to them, just like you would a child.

Also, you know you're addicted if you've ever used a seat belt to hold your bag so the discs don't all dump out when the 1d10t in front of you makes a sudden left hand turn without his turn signal.

My buddy Tony was playing grab ass before the mini on sunday and fell down on his wittle finger, we thought he had a compound fracture becuase it was all mangled and there was white bone sticking out of the skin. He ran down to the ER and had it stented up, it was just dislocated at two joints and had burst through the skin. He was back out on the course by the time i was barley half way through with my round, and the first thing I thought of when i saw him back out was this thread. Now i'm not sure if that makes him addicted to disc golf or me addicted to DGCR. Either way he his pretty well addicted because he's playing in a tourney this weekend with his finger all jacked up. (it's on the non throwing hand btw, if it were not i think it would have killed him)

My closest course is 10 miles away, and not bike friendly between here and there, so that wouldn't work.

I guess I could take a cab.

Anyone out there ever taken the bus to play?

I've seen someone at a bus stop with an innova bag. couldn't tell if it had discs in it or not.

I was cleaning trash out of my yard yesterday and found some flattened soda cans. I instinctively gripped the first one like a disc and ripped it across my yard to the waiting trash bag. I didn't manage the ace but I did get a birdie.

Latest posts