• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

...when you see potentially great new holes out of every interesting piece of land you see.

...when you add discs to your monthly budget.

...when your wife and you have a joint credit card for the sole purpose of buying gas (easy to see how much you spend on gas and earns points quickly and can be payed off every month cuz its in the budget) but you know gas stations that sell discs, so now whenever you buy gas a disc in included. until she catches me. then it's back to using spending money on disc.

...when you see potentially great new holes out of every interesting piece of land you see.

easily the most used one on here. I think it's safe to say we all do it. Guys I think we have a problem.

my name is Chris, and I'm a disc golfaholic.

Every day when I walk down a long hall to my office I think to myself "this hall would be a hell of a tunnel shot".

I don't know what you mean... I'm not trying to get to 100 ASAP to get that stupid "bogey" from my name! :eek:

When you explain to your mom that the reason you haven't been seriously dating in two years is because your trying to expand your game!

working out of town, stayin in motel room and ( with my personal basket). Putting with a friend:)

Dragging a basket into the motel room during a business trip?
That's addicted.:p

Doesn't that hotel offer cheesy softcore?

yeah, the closest I come is planning what course I will hit when we get there. :eek:

If she doesn't have nice things to say when you toss your bag in the car.....don't show her the printed out course maps, directions, and any other notes you have on the areas courses.

When I am at work supposed to be doing my job and no internet usage and here I am trying to sneak in a few comment here and there while my boss is a few feet away. Have to minimize the screen every 30 seconds or so and delete my history. But it is worth it.

When I am at work supposed to be doing my job and no internet usage and here I am trying to sneak in a few comment here and there while my boss is a few feet away. Have to minimize the screen every 30 seconds or so and delete my history. But it is worth it.
that **** must get tiring, but fun:D