• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

You take your wife out for a nice dinner, and you pay the bill which is about $35. As you leave the restaurant, you start to think to yourself, "I wonder how many discs I could have bought if I had saved my money, and taken her to McDonald's? Don't they have a dollar menu?" :confused:

You take your wife out for a nice dinner, and you pay the bill which is about $35. As you leave the restaurant, you start to think to yourself, "I wonder how many discs I could have bought if I had saved my money, and taken her to McDonald's? Don't they have a dollar menu?" :confused:

where do you go for a nice dinne for 35 bucks? thats just appetizers and a couple of drinks for us.

"aww hell, it's our anniversary. bring her a pepsi."

the last time me and the wife went out it was $90 for dinner and only 2 drinks:eek:

Good grief. I am going out to dinner for my birthday (after a round of disc golf of course) and if I spend $60, I will be surprised. That is with my wife, daughter, and myself eating.

Good grief. I am going out to dinner for my birthday (after a round of disc golf of course) and if I spend $60, I will be surprised. That is with my wife, daughter, and myself eating.

being from MA we love seafood, and crab cakes, shrimp cocktail, stuffed mushrooms, stuffed lobster and hadock cost money. which is why we almost never go out

Yea, I am a little concerned, because my wife said when we go to this restaurant for my birthday, she wants Lobster and scallops.

tell hes she can have a cheeseburger, and you get whatever you want. she gets lobster on her b day

Yea, I thought about that, but we only make it out to this restaurant a couple of times a year.

Plus she can have that, as long as I get a massage and desert when her and I get home.;)

you know your addicted when...

...you read over 60 pages on this thread before finally giving up.

...you fell comforted reading this thread because you now know that you're not alone.

...you got a lot of "great" ideas reading this thread.

...you bought a shamwow just to put in your bag.

...you use the handicap stall at work to practise your driving form after spending the day at work reading about how to improve your game.

...you and your wife had a fight last night because you will spend hours, days, or weeks planning big dg weekends with friends, but never attemt to plan a family vacation.

...the people that live in the house around the large feild where you practise start to recognize you because you go there so often.

...you got a degree in industrial engineering and are currently reseaching the economic feasability of manufacturing discs, bags, and targets.

If your wife should have been home an hour ago and you hear sirens of ambulances and fire trucks and a helicopter headed in the direction she should be coming from and your first thought is "oh no, all of my discs were in her minivan".

Happened to me this morning. Don't worry the discs are fine.

If your wife should have been home an hour ago and you hear sirens of ambulances and fire trucks and a helicopter headed in the direction she should be coming from and your first thought is "oh no, all of my discs were in her minivan".

Happened to me this morning. Don't worry the discs are fine.

Hilarious! I am also glad to hear that your discs are fine.

When your wife calls you to ask when you will be home and you say don't worry sweetie I cut the course short today. I am only playing 18 out of 27.

When your wife calls you to ask when you will be home and you say don't worry sweetie I cut the course short today. I am only playing 18 out of 27.

for me it's more like "don't worry I'll be home early, I'm only playing one round"

...when you get jelous of your uneployed friends because they get to disc more than you, despite the fact that most of them had to move in with their parents because unemployment checks couldn't cut it.

...you figured out how to get out of bogey member status and it's killing you trying not to be a dbag while trying to get 100 posts.

Latest posts