• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

you have a mason jar filling up with spare change and dollars, marked for discs.

you have a mason jar filling up with spare change and dollars, marked for discs.

I have a 5 gallon water jug that I throw my spare change in there, and my wife said its for emergencies, and I have dipped in there for a emergency disc purchase.

Last time we counted the money, my wife said, "I thought we had more money in here than this?". and I just smiled and said "Would you like some coffee?":D

When you are outraged that the college you just transferred to has no disc golf club. If I had known that I would have gone somewhere else.

I have a 5 gallon water jug that I throw my spare change in there, and my wife said its for emergencies, and I have dipped in there for a emergency disc purchase.

Last time we counted the money, my wife said, "I thought we had more money in here than this?". and I just smiled and said "Would you like some coffee?":D

LMAO nice diversion

When I keep a minimum of 2 discs in the van, just incase I pass a course and need to get out and stretch.

I have parked my work truck at a park out of town, and played night disc golf while on the clock.

I am salary so nothing is considered on the clock!

I am on salary also, so as long as I am done by 7am, they don't care what I do out of town.

This is the course in Brenham, TX. It has a parking lot big enough for my work truck. The park in empty when I drive by around 10:45pm and I put my flash light on one of the baskets and practice my approaches and putts

0202092300.jpg

Here is a close up. All you have to do is put the flash light on the basket facing down

0202092259.jpg

Latest posts