• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

Final scene for the day...

Scene 2- Practice basket, the players are practicing putts while the pro walks around

NARRATOR (Goblin): Shady Oaks DGC summer Disc golf camp, home of the ego-maniac tour pro and lousy rec players with a masochistic streak. Why am I here? To make this story worth reading…I mean, everyone can't be a tool can they?

Clang! A soft wizard hits the garter belt on the top of the basket

LP: My god Polecat, I saw Helen Keller putt better than that! Do I need to put some brail on the basket for you!!??

PC: No sir

An aviar whizzes by LPs head, about 15' wide of the basket Piggy covers his eyes

LP: What the hell was that Piggy? Is this a Bugs Bunny episode? Did I turn into a hotdog before your eyes? ARE YOU GOING TO EAT ME!!??

PP: No Sir…grip lock.

LP: I bet you tell your poor 1985 dogeared playboy that same line every night. Leave Miss June Alone, Piggy!!

PP: Yessir

……..

Sun is setting and the sounds of chains ringing echoes

LP: Holllleeeeee Sh… Piggy hit one! It's a Christmas Miracle!! Where the hell is Tiny Tim? Did you eat him Piggy!!??

(fade out)

Scene 3- The group is teeing off on a tunnel shot, a 220' slight dogleg.

LP steps up and whips off a backhand that flies like it is remote controlled. The sound of metal being clinked rings through the forest.

Group: Woooooaaaahhhh

LP: Now get up here and do better! First one to Ace can spend the rest of the day at the strip club, the first one to bogey has to wash Piggy's underwear by hand!

Polecat steps up and sidearms a beauty but it hits a tree just before the dogleg leaving him with a 70' approach/putt.
LP: Ohh better luck next time Polecat, I think you ripped your panty hose on that drive too…Blowfly get up here!

Blowfly rips one that goes out of sight…it doesn't hit metal but it should be pretty close, a drop in deuce hopefully.

LP: Blowfly, what a pretty shot…but guess what, your sister is prettier and I have a date with her in 2 hours so get the hell off the tee! Piggy! Waddle your ass up here

Piggy tries to X-step, stumbles, farts, and rolls off the tee pad still clutching his roc. The group laughs thunderously

LP: I don't know what to say about that Piggy…it was your best drive all day!

Goblin finally composes himself and steps to the tee pad. He actually is using a goblin now, mostly just to piss off the LP. He lets a beauty fly and the groups jaws all drop in unison.

It flies out wide right looking like its going to nail a tree 1/3 down the fairway, and then it jerks back left just in time (all filmed in multi angle slo-mo) it banks hard right again before making the dogleg and in the split second before it should hit the basket Piggy starts to say "Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…."

Ching!

"cccccceeeeeeeeeee….."

Flop

Awwwwwwwwwww. A collective moan rolls through the crowd followed by a "f'n Piggy!"

LP: Oooooh so close Goblin…maybe I should order you a tranny stripper for your efforts!

(Fade)

…………

clapping_hg_clr.gif

It's especially nice when it has a good crust on top, so that half the time you're walking on top, and the other half you're breaking through and fighting through the snow. :rolleyes:

And if you throw your disc right, it'll slide an extra 100 feet

Your addicted when you are planning a fire escape plan for your home in case of a fire, and you add in the plan, grabbing your discs and bag on the way out the door.

Your addicted when you are planning a fire escape plan for your home in case of a fire, and you add in the plan, grabbing your discs and bag on the way out the door.
My bag and my external hard drive are the two items that go with me.

when you have played over a hundred rounds over the last month....and many more to come before the snow falls and many more after the white discs are retired till it melts...

.... when you set up a mini course in your apartment and work the fish tank in as a water hazard. (Wife wondered what the pieces of paper with numbers on them were doing on the all the walls.)

It actually was pretty cool. Took a half a page of 81/2 X 11 paper and folded it in half so you could hear the slap of the paper against the wall when you hit the target. It was low tech but I couldn't keep me friends away. So if you miss, you play your lie. Could be a really pain if it goes under a chair or something. Watch out for weighted minis as they will divot the walls. (OOPS!)

ROFL!! The plan: grab this.. grab that...o.k. uh... that.. alright and out the fire escape for a smooth exit. Oh no..I FORGOT MY OLD LADY!!!:eek:

When you say keep the change, but then remember that you can use that dollar for ace pool and change your mind.

You have your bag in the trunk of your car along with another box full of discs...just in case.

Latest posts