• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

Do you have a bunch of portable baskets or just keep moving the same one around?

It's the same basket. Lugging it isn't too bad... Each hole actually flows pretty well, from basket to the next tee box, but moving it each time kind of negates that part. How do you like it? If you found that course 15-30 minutes from your house would you ever go to play it on a regular basis?

Edit - This was the first 9 hole course I ever laid out with my basket.

Last edited:
It's the same basket. Lugging it isn't too bad... Each hole actually flows pretty well, from basket to the next tee box, but moving it each time kind of negates that part. How do you like it? If you found that course 15-30 minutes from your house would you ever go to play it on a regular basis?

Edit - This was the first 9 hole course I ever laid out with my basket.

Sure I would play it. There are several 9 hole parks near me that I like a lot. Some of the most enjoyable courses I play are small and technical like that. Im not a big fan of playing a course where every hole is throwing into a 1000 trees and hoping you get lucky and make it to the basket. The way you had the holes layed out looked pretty fun. Good job dude!!

When bored in a meeting you create a DG course with sticky notes, including water hazards, trees and basket placed all over your desk.

When you accidentally buy a KC Royals hat thinking it stood for Ken Climo.

If in your dedication to the sport you've spent the last few years half assing your job, alienating your soul mate, losing your religion, neglecting your children and maxxing out your credit and all you have to show for it is a trunk full of plastic, half a dozen pair of worn out shoes, an 892 player rating, and twenty three minis.

If in your dedication to the sport you've spent the last few years half assing your job, alienating your soul mate, losing your religion, neglecting your children and maxxing out your credit and all you have to show for it is a trunk full of plastic, half a dozen pair of worn out shoes, an 892 player rating, and twenty three minis.

that sounds like me, except for the job part.

Yeah, all that except I don't have the player rating but my credit is OK.

Sure I would play it. There are several 9 hole parks near me that I like a lot. Some of the most enjoyable courses I play are small and technical like that. Im not a big fan of playing a course where every hole is throwing into a 1000 trees and hoping you get lucky and make it to the basket. The way you had the holes layed out looked pretty fun. Good job dude!!

That's good to hear! When I was playing it for the first time, I was thinking to myself about how I could improve it... It has holes that need finesse, distance, Hyzers, AnHyzers, a titch of luck... I think that's everything in a course I look for. That backstop can be a huge b*tch though :D

That's actually a little bit sad. :(

When no matter what I ask my wife for her response is...

"For what? Disc golf?"

Plastic containers, screw drivers, cream cheese lid (marker in a pinch).

Sad part about it is she's usually right.