• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

anheuser busch ''anhyzer bush''

... when the word anheuser busch has nothing to do with beer, instead it just means ur gonna have a difficult next shot

... when the word anheuser busch has nothing to do with beer, instead it just means ur gonna have a difficult next shot

Here is a sticker for your car:

anhyzer-bush.gif

when you use office supplies from work to "improve" your cardboard scorcard for the 100th time

annoying the other dg addicts you work with by talking about dg all day.

I keep evaluating land for the best way to put a disc golf park in it. Last night I almost got in an accident driving while thinking about a nice spot.

...when you are a teacher and school is canceled because of dangerously icy roads, but you take advantage of the day off and brave the elements and go play in the snow and ice anyways.

..............when you can take anything thats in the shape of a circle and tell how its going to fly then throw it and your friends think your obsessed.

...when any school paper open in topic usually revolves around invention of the pluto platter, Frisbee baking company in Conn, and Steady Ed.

When you value your disc so much that they can be used against you in hostage like situations. I love the sport so much my wife knows it's the one way to get through to me in the mist of a heated argument. Sometimes she threatens to hide my discs or even worse, break them all :eek: if I don't get my act together. I can never tell how serious she is, but I don't test her. I love to throw and it's just not worth the argument.

Love the wife too :)

Latest posts