• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

Around here it's the norm. Giving plasma and sperm, now we're taliking.:hfive: Louisiana at its highest point is around twenty something ft. above sea level. So no epic on top of the world type terrain.The best I could hope for would be some kind wooded shot with a creek in play, but no epic elevation.:( If I were to ever play an 18 hole ALL wooded course with epic elevation also, I would probably die of happiness on the spot.:)

come to MA and play Devens. one of the holes has like 90' in elevation change.

You know your addicted when:

You are going camping @ Circle R ranch for the weekend, and the very real possibility of torrential rain is not deterring you. You even tell your wife, it will all be gone by the time we get there, just to get her in the car and committed.....(might end badly for me to be honest!)

With a Pink bag strapped to your a$$, right!!

Not last night, didn't caddy because we had our daughter so her and I played on the playground and stalked mommy every few holes.

When you sit under a tree and watch your wife play a round...and try not to get too jealous. :(

A true test. It's like an alcoholic quitting cold turkey and then winding up hanging out at a Liquor store watching his wife drink for a couple of hours.:wall::mad: I don't think the recovering alcoholic would want to go to a wine or beer enthusiast web site and check out it's thread section. I went about 5 months without playing and this site def helped the time go by faster. Going back and just reading threads helped and every now and then you come across a Flame War.:D

When your wife is absolutley CONVINCED that you are seeing another woman because there is no way a sane person would spend as time her husband on the disc golf course.

I told my wife I want to buy a waterproof/fireproof safe to store my discs in when I am not useing them. That way they will be protected.

I first got this reaction------------------>:\

Then she gave me this reaction------------->:doh:

Then she finally did this------------------->:thmbdown:

and my reaction was----------------:mad:

I told my wife I want to buy a waterproof/fireproof safe to store my discs in when I am not useing them. That way they will be protected.

I first got this reaction------------------>:\

Then she gave me this reaction------------->:doh:

Then she finally did this------------------->:thmbdown:

and my reaction was----------------:mad:

That could really piss off someone trying to rob your ass! They carry this big heavy f****** safe home and spend hours breaking into it. When the dust clears all the see, Viper, Roc, Wizard, Boss, Surge, Buzz and a mini marker disc. Robbers look at each other like "WTF?"

you have a possible broken foot and are going to play in the tourney anyways

Be careful and don't make it worse. Good luck if you play. You still have enough time before all of the crappy weather arrives to heal and do some serious bagging, don't you? I don't know how long a broken foot takes to heal enough to start exercising it back into shape.

When you hurt your throwing arm right before a big tournament and wonder if the PDGA would mind if you dropped down to Rec because you're playing with your opposite hand.

Your plan to go see a friend who lives 3 hours away takes you to 20 new courses and ends up taking 2 days to get there.

Your wife is sick of hearing about how that piece of land looks like it could be a good Disc golf course.

You practice your midrange shots from roof top to roof top in the cities

Im playing in a pdga tourney tomarrow (actually 8 hours from now). Im pretty excited to get ranked and play with some good pro players. Ive played in several tournaments but not pdga so this will be fun!!

You know you're addicted when you pay $30 to stand outside on a cloudy, windy, 34* day, getting snowed on......to help set up for and play your first "real" tournament with no real hope of winning anything. :doh:

And you have a fantastic time, regardless! :D

That could really piss off someone trying to rob your ass! They carry this big heavy f****** safe home and spend hours breaking into it. When the dust clears all the see, Viper, Roc, Wizard, Boss, Surge, Buzz and a mini marker disc. Robbers look at each other like "WTF?"

You know you are addicted to disc golf if you do break into a safe, and instead of finding money, you find a ton of discs. And you are very happy about that.