• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

...Every assignment you receive you contemplate how you could possibly write about disc golf

Guilty, wrote a 5 page paper about disc golf. The teacher even said he had taken some laundry baskets gotten some frisbees and had his family play out in some park. Not as nice as full blown baskets, but who cares as long as there's a disc and a target :).

You go shopping for tableware with the wife and you're looking at a sample placesetting and you turn to her and say, "Yes, I like it too ... but is it overstable?"

(This actually did happen to me & the wife - she laughed :D )

You are completely enthralled by the story of a disc golf girl and her confrontation with the Flyers from Columbus, Ohio. I can't wait to see if bbotte knows these guys.

I was walking at the park yesterday, on the walking trail, and I heard what sounded just like a disc crashing into the chains. I got excited, my heart skipped a beat, and I looked around.

I then realized the sound was from a kid kicking a soccer ball into the chain link fence that surrounds the park. I was disappointed.

You know you addicted if you think this is a bad ass picture, and would look awesome on a shirt:

iwojima_dg_usa.jpg

You know you're addicted to disc golf if you've ever had a disc golf nightmare...

I was in a field just working on my drives. When I went to pick up my discs they were gone. They were replaced with the cheap promotional Frisbees you get from your insurance agent. I woke up looking for my bag and realized that it was just a dream.

I thought I was addicted to disc golf, but not compared to this guy!

79816f03-7f00-4ec4-b205-288bf2e322f7.jpg

when the sky is grey and you say, "I'll play until it rains". Then on hole 2 when it starts raining you say, "I'll play until it gets heavy". Then on hole 6 it gets heavy and you say, "I'm already wet I'll keep playing". Then on hole 13 a mix of sleet and pea sized hail gets added to the mix and you say, "I'm already more than halfway through I'll keep playing":)