• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you keep telling your apt complex that "those damn kids" keep breaking disc shaped holes into your window ;).

When you're a teacher and you've used your PE budget to buy 3 mini baskets and a class set of discs "for the kids". Lucky the boss doesn't know xcals and destroyers are no good for 10 year olds.

You've thought about taking up scuba diving so you can get your wraith back from the middle of a lake.

When you're a teacher and you've used your PE budget to buy 3 mini baskets and a class set of discs "for the kids". Lucky the boss doesn't know xcals and destroyers are no good for 10 year olds.

You're using public school funds to buy yourself discs?

"You buy all these discs for you, did you get anything for me?"

Sweetie, these discs are for us, look at how great they look on the wall, I'm decorating, for us. No, don't touch them.

Apparently I owe my girlfriend a 10 minute back massage for every disc that comes in the mail.

And don't even think about trying to give her a front massage because "you've been bad and bought another disc!"

:clap:

I used school funds to buy a whole class set of discs, I teach them Dg and build temporary courses during the week and borrow them on weekends, that's fair if you ask me.

I think PreRube may have a word or two about this.

We live in Denison Texas ... have an 9 mon. old course , loveit. Headed to Washington State this spring for wedding, before checking out hotels , we were on here checking out local courses !

You know you're addicted to DG when:
You get passed on the highway by an Acura TL and you think fairway driver.

(There are other cars named after discs, can you think of any?)

You know you're addicted to DG when:
You get passed on the highway by an Acura TL and you think fairway driver.

(There are other cars named after discs, can you think of any?)

My buddy drives an ion, and throws one...part of me thinks he bought the car because the ion is his favorite disc

Hornet, Tempest, Starfire, Cobra, Stingray, Gremlin, Dart, Legacy, Stratus, Comet, Talon, Challenger, Monarch---all cars at one time...