• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you read hundreds of posts on a DG forum about how we are all addicted to this fudging amazing sport and realize that you do 75% of them yourself.

You know you're addicted when a legitimate sick day with a fever becomes a reason to stagger out to the course...cough cough...

When you are watching other sports on TV and a shoe or uniform color reminds you of a particular disc.

I'm not addicted....

But I do have to walk the dog , every day and sometimes twice ....

And she really likes her walk on the course , greeting everyone and is known by most people out there . Loves running with her buddies !

Just gotta change my batteries and we're going for a walk.....

When you do a google search for something about rocks and you spell it roc.

Source:I just did it.

Also I hate that I am up this early for work today but can't wait to get up tomorrow at 5 to bike for an hour to play a byop doubles thing with my cousin.

.....when your girlfriend knows not to touch your disc bag because chick fingerprints make discs way too understable

Finished a beer. Tossed the can anhizer from the far side of room. Ching!
Trash can pleased the wife!

Last edited:
when you know about the next mvp disc being released via pdga approved discs list before they announce it as well as contribute to the 6 pages of speculation whether it's over/under stable hahahaha

You know your addicted when you go back and read the first 30 pages of this thread, and then skip to random ones, until you reach the last post!

Finished a beer. Tossed the can anhizer from the far side of room. Ching!
Trash can pleased the wife!

This but mine usually end up dead sailors and smash into the wall. also don't have the wife part.

You know your addicted to disc golf when you stash discs in weird places because you have too many.

When you determine your grocery shopping budget AFTER you pay to pre register for the upcoming tournaments in your area and renew your local club and PDGA memberships for the year.