• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

"Ooof!!...real time example.

Your boss hands you several pages off the printer....all flyers for upcoming area tourneys."

I'm laughing my A$$ off at all these...at work....and get to this one.... after I just proofed and ran out flyers and scorecards for an upcoming local tourney on the office printer....damn I love this game.

When you've had three heart attacks and they were all on the disc golf course......this is really true.....had two while playing and one when working on a course. Still hasn't stopped me one bit. I play everyday I can.

When your lovely, wonderful fiance gets you this for your Birthday (I found the right woman):

Attachments

• 37 B-Day Flask.jpg
    37 B-Day Flask.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 150
When you've had three heart attacks and they were all on the disc golf course......this is really true.....had two while playing and one when working on a course. Still hasn't stopped me one bit. I play everyday I can.

You, my friend, deserve some kind of lifetime achievement award.

Sounds like that golf movie with MATT DAMON!!!!!

When your wife is talking to her brother, the artists, and he mentions that he has a couple drawings in an upcoming art show. The art show is three hours away in a small town and you'd have to miss a day of work to attend. You have no interest in attending any such art show.

Upon checking DGCR, you find that there is a little 9 hole course in the small town that you haven't played.

WHY YES DEAR, I'D LOVE TO GO TO YOUR BROTHERS ART SHOW!

P.S. Nice course! And I shot one of the best rounds of my disc golfin career!

When your wife is talking to her brother, the artists, and he mentions that he has a couple drawings in an upcoming art show. The art show is three hours away in a small town and you'd have to miss a day of work to attend. You have no interest in attending any such art show.

Upon checking DGCR, you find that there is a little 9 hole course in the small town that you haven't played.

WHY YES DEAR, I'D LOVE TO GO TO YOUR BROTHERS ART SHOW!

P.S. Nice course! And I shot one of the best rounds of my disc golfin career!

This is so very true.

...when coming across a metal-flake tupperware container, you find yourself wondering if its more overstable than other tupperware containers

Idk if I would want to have the fear of someone I'm playing with to have a heart attack.

Don't need saving someone's life on my mind.

We had a kayaking buddy who became exhausted one day while portaging the many logs blocking the river on a first descent. Turns out that he had the power pack replaced on his pacemaker the day before, and it wasn't increasing the beat rate with his exertion level.
We'd boated with him for 6-7 years, and never knew he had a pacemaker. He didn't tell us for the very reason you cited. And we continued to boat with him.

Last edited:
Seen this the other day and got a picture.

fireengine.jpg

When you see a sign like this, and you immediately start thinking about what discs you'd use.

Latest posts