• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When some coworkers who obviously have never heard of disc golf ask if you want to join in a round of "golf" and you ask "Ball or Disc?" and they just stand there for a while blinking at you, contemplating the question and all of its possible meanings.

When tendonitis in your throwing arm forces you to take time off.

Then you realize that would be too tough, so you decide to learn how to throw with your off hand.

When some coworkers who obviously have never heard of disc golf ask if you want to join in a round of "golf" and you ask "Ball or Disc?" and they just stand there for a while blinking at you, contemplating the question and all of its possible meanings.

Ha, this has definitely happened to me. And immediately after I say it, I realize "of course they're talking about ball golf."

Also, just calling it ball golf is a sign.

Probably been said but...

When you can properly apply sunscreen to your face, neck, arms and legs without getting any on your throwing hand.

When you have a dream about somebody talking to you in your stance, wake up surly, and get in a fight with the (insert significant other here.)

When you stop by Spokane to play a few rounds for two days, and you finally leave town 10 days later. And all you did was play/work/eat/watch/party/sleep disc golf.

When your answer to the hypothetical question of "What would you do if you won the lottery?" is I'd buy a large amount of land and open up a disc golf resort. Bills, vacations, houses and cars are of no importance.

When you see one of these and you wonder how it would fly:

q327.gif

^ Yes! :hfive:

I know I'm addicted to it when I have vivid dreams about playing it. Throughout the day I notice bruises on my arms so I guess I was really slinging my imaginary discs good. :D

Is it bad when Disc Golf is pretty much all you think about anymore? lol

^ Yes! :hfive:

I know I'm addicted to it when I have vivid dreams about playing it. Throughout the day I notice bruises on my arms so I guess I was really slinging my imaginary discs good. :D

Is it bad when Disc Golf is pretty much all you think about anymore? lol

My fiance gets real bored when I start on my disc golf tangent. It happens every night, and she handles it well to a point.

Going to a AA baseball game tonight, and I already know that all I'll be thinking about is, can I get one from home plate over the wall in center.

Going to a AA baseball game tonight, and I already know that all I'll be thinking about is, can I get one from home plate over the wall in center.

Went to a game a Wrigley a few weeks back and I was definitely wondering if I could make it over the centerfield wall from home plate.

My fiance gets real bored when I start on my disc golf tangent. It happens every night, and she handles it well to a point.

lol.

I'm always at my sister's place and when I start going on about it with my brother in law she looks as though she wants to clock me one. :D

I'm trying to get him into it,but my sister isn't having it lol

I'm traveling abroad for the next 5 weeks, and even though I'll never be within 300 miles of a disc golf course I still packed a few discs with me. I can't stand the thought of going that long without throwing a disc!

Went to a game a Wrigley a few weeks back and I was definitely wondering if I could make it over the centerfield wall from home plate.

better crush that motha. that would most likely take all of 475-500 feet to get you over that fence. the real question is can i hit the fence??? i could. not make it over the fence. stupid fence.

Latest posts