• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

^^i take it back- give me 400 champ wraiths during the stretch, il put on a show..a really sh*tty show, but i bet theres a handful of plastic over that gosh darn fence:clap:

^^The ballgame I went to the other week was actually single-A...

The park was 375 dead center, but only 310 down the lines, but with extentions to the fence. That would put it very borderline for me to clear it, taking the wall into account. Pretty sure I could've made it in the corners....not so sure in center.

I'm wondering what pdga number my newborn daughter is going to receive after I sign her up shortly after she is born this fall.

...riding through the countryside near where you live (and where the disc golf scene is virtually non-existent) you spot a practice basket in someone's yard and feel like you just saw evidence of another inhabitant in your post-apocalyptic world.

Guy who has a practice basket outside of Liberty, NC, I know you exist. :|

When your Aunt and Uncle are talking about Longwood Gardens and the only thing you can think about is how awesome it would be to put in 18 baskets there.

When you think of getting into a fight with a random and your firsh thought is how much damage you can do to the dude's face with your speed 13 driver.

When asked at a job interview where you see yourself in five years and your first thought is in the fairway after I called in sick to this job.

...riding through the countryside near where you live (and where the disc golf scene is virtually non-existent) you spot a practice basket in someone's yard and feel like you just saw evidence of another inhabitant in your post-apocalyptic world.

Guy who has a practice basket outside of Liberty, NC, I know you exist. :|

That's not addicted. Taking a picture of every one you see is addicted.

attachment.php

Attachments

• GotIt.jpg
    GotIt.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 225
seeing a bruise on someone's leg & thinking that would be cool on a disc.

when you're on vacation to Florida, and the first thing you focus on doing is taking a trip to Clearwater Disc Golf Store, and buy a mako3

That is funny to me, because I have a work trip to FL next week and I am planning on going to Clearwater first thing after I get my rental car at the tampa airport.

When you buy most of these discs in the last 8 months. Than you categorize them on your computer like this. Most of this started when the J.O Roc3's came out. Than everything fell into place. Buzzz's Teebirds and Terns (Replace my Vulcan)were released. Staples in my bag. Than I bought some putters from Gateway. Curently I throw these discs. They will all make it to the bag eventually. "Life Plan". I had to put them all in bags because friends would keep there dirty fingers off my discs.
Capture_zps7ebb1a40.png

^That's sweet! If you decide you can part with that clear Champ Tern, send me a PM and a price :)

I drove from Cleveland OH to Nashville TN today. I was able to point out to my wife just about every disc golf course near the interstate from here to there (from memory, no map, no DGCR).

Courses are now my basis for Geography. Somebody tells me they went to a place or are from a place-- I respond by "I know where that is, there is a disc golf course there. I have played it!"

Latest posts