• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your best disc

Was a FLX avenger SS, but now it is a star wraith. Hyzer flip for straight, hyzer bombs and long turnovers.

175 g Star TL... Got my first and second aces with this disc, and get as good if distance as I do with anything else (+/- maybe 10-20 ft), while still making it do what I want it to.

Amen, I got a Star TL about 2 months ago and it took only a round or two to see that it was going to be my go to disc.

DX Gazelle. Great control, can shape alot of lines, and capable of a wide distance range and still holding the line.

Q-Mega by Millennium. Best putter I have ever used. Anyone else putt with one of these? Or Omegas in general? Most of my disc golf buddies use Gateway putters.

I use this putter as well. I was looking for a new putter to use so I searched you tube like crazy. I figured I would order it online but, I checked my local shop first. They had two orange ones. Orange is my preferred color due to the easy visibility. Over all I love that putter. It pretty much flies the way I want it to. Such a great addition to my bag.

I use this putter as well. I was looking for a new putter to use so I searched you tube like crazy. I figured I would order it online but, I checked my local shop first. They had two orange ones. Orange is my preferred color due to the easy visibility. Over all I love that putter. It pretty much flies the way I want it to. Such a great addition to my bag.

Want another one? I've got one probably 9/10, no ink. I can post pics/weights tomorrow when I get to work.

As far as the disc that gets me out of trouble most and I'm most consistent with, right now it's a 180g HPP Element. Adjust arm speed and wrist snap accordingly, and that thing flies hyzer, pin straight or a smooth anny. Straight $$$.

Can shape lines with a Leopard and do about anything RHBH with it, BUT; I gotta go with my champ Teebird since I can BH, FH and OH it with great success, I even can roll it FH if need be, although I wont OH it as I dont want to kill it, but it definately can do it.

Champ Firebird. I don't use it all the time, but since it is my thumber disc it saves my arse when nothing else will. I can't throw it real far, but can land it on a spot or curve around corners to save my rather crispy bacon.

My beat up old Magnet. Its almost two years old now, and has lots of dings, but it has gotten me tons of birdies.

Magnet. Soft right now, I'll probably get some hard ones when it warms up.

Latest posts