• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Farthest Disc Golf Ace

my 2nd and last Ace to date was 309' with a Valk

farthest 150 class was 232' with a Valk (first ace!)

239, sedgley woods, 18 blue, classic roc right down the pipe

310, McCullough Park, number 10.
I threw a new 175 Champ Firebird that I thought was lost to the world, and then it hooked back like a madman and slammed into the bottom of the basket. It didn't even look at the chains.
I had 6 dudes playing with me and a parking lot full of people who heard us all scream like morons when it went in.

it's my one and only.

No real ace but i have hit a 200 ft practice ace. doesnt count though:(. Oh well. i have some short courses near me to play and get an ace.

400 ft on the signature hole #15 at Rockburn, MD. Basket was across the creek. It was during a DO Fitness Monthly in March of 09. Z Avenger was still turning a little when it disappeared in the shadows near the creek. Heard a ching and screams from the next tee. Very surreal, like i was in a dream or something. By far, my best shot ever.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/gallery.php?id=97&mode=gal&view=&hole=&page=2#

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/gallery.php?id=97&mode=gal&view=&hole=&page=2#

:hfive:

No aces for me but I watched my friend ace number 8 at DeLaveaga 350 feet! It skipped twice and just laid up in the basket! no joke!

My longest was 235'. Morley Field, San Diego hole 15 D. This was my third and most recent ace. It's good to have witnesses.

Hole 18 at the Whipping Post (Paw Paw WV.) 420ft (?)

Of the 36 holes at Paw Paw, there are only a few that can be aced. This was only the second ace at Paw Paw. Being by the campsite I had 50 witnesses. About 10 people gave me a $1. I was playing $5 doubles at the time, and my (newbie) partner would not throw the hole.

Everyone looks when they see a group on this tee. The reason being that this (downhill) shot has to go 275'...then clear a 125' pond... then go another 20' to the basket. People just love to see a disc go splooosh on this hole, and it happens.... A LOT

Who knows how far my disc actually traveled, because I threw a sweeping hyzer that was at least 100' to the left of the basket.

Last edited:
Hole 3 at HaHamonga - 1st time ever playing there. I think it was 230ish.
Then next round same day my son aces one on hole 12, I think it was - over a revine, about 270?