• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your first ace. What was the disc?

Old Z Glide that I found that was signed by some guy that aced with it in 2006, but no contact info. High anny that turned all the way on a 220ish uphill shot.
Jericho Lake #6

images

Well, except mine was white.

A challenger putter, on hole 3 at Watson Trail Park in Missouri over water :)

1st ace was with DX Shark during practice round by myself.

1st witnessed ace I was using an Elite-X Buzzz. I was traveling in NC and stopped to play a quick round at Elon. There was a big group ready to tee off and they saw me and asked if I wanted to go ahead of them. Put it right in. One of my better disc golf memories. Most times in that situation I will shank one into the nearest tree...

cant really remember but it was either with a tye dye old mold beast, or a white dx valk. i think everyone had a white dx valk at one point or another

it was during an Ace Race with some prototype disc from Innova that was dubbed "the dream" disc. Wait, I got this backwards, the ace was during an ace race that I had a dream of, I've never actually had an ace :wall:

DX leopard hole 5 at Warwick short to short. With about 10 witnesses and while smoking a cig.

Champ glow leopard 288 ft. @ Fountain Hills, AZ in January of this year.

Latest posts