• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Highest Thumber Course and Rating

Donovan

Longview Disc Golf Association (TX)
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I think it would be interesting to see what type of ratings you gave a course that got you the most positive thumbers to date. I would think most people would have 5-rated type courses, but mine isn't that way at all. So let's see how this turns out.

Course Name - Location - Rating You Gave It - # of :thmbup: at Time of Post

Here is mine:

Andrew Brown Park - Coppell, TX - 1.0 - 25

Idlewild - 3.5 - 42
Abbey Resort - 0 - 22

Wow, my numbers doesn't compare to y'all.

Maxwell Park DGC - 3.0 - 6 Thumbs up and 0 thumbs down.

Got a couple with 5 thumbs up.

Flip City - 5 - 38:thmbup:, 1:thmbdown:

School Section Lake - 0 - 17:thmbup:, 0:thmbdown:

Coyote Point at Lake Casitas - 5.0 - 20:thmbup: 1:thmbdown:

Interesting study :)

I rated Conejo Valley YMCA a 0. I got 17:thmbup: and 3:thmbdown:.

Interesting note: This is my most thumbs up on a review as well as my most thumbs down on a review.

Renny Gold - 4.5 - 16 :thmbup:- 0 :thmbdown:
Ski Sunrise - 4.5 - 16 :thmbup: - 0 :thmbdown:

Both fantastic courses on opposite ends of the country.
DSCJNKY

Black Bear Park - Hoffman Estates, IL - 3.0 - 4 up 1 down...

Most of my reviews only have 1 thumb... seems like chicagoland people don't use the site much. :(

My two biggest are Flip City with 26 up and 8 down (my highest totals for each). and Idlewild with 20 up and 1 down, and those are my only two 5 disc rated courses. At the opposite end of the spectrum, two of my three 0 disc reviews also somehow managed to make it to double digit thumbs, Crosslin Park with 11 and Highway 70 Sports Complex with 10, that's always seemed a little odd to me.

Black Bear Park - Hoffman Estates, IL - 3.0 - 4 up 1 down...

Most of my reviews only have 1 thumb... seems like chicagoland people don't use the site much. :(

Yeah, a lot of my chicago area reviews don't get many votes, just the way it is.

Charlie Vettiner 18 - 0 Yeah!

My two biggest are Flip City with 26 up and 8 down (my highest totals for each). and Idlewild with 20 up and 1 down, and those are my only two 5 disc rated courses. At the opposite end of the spectrum, two of my three 0 disc reviews also somehow managed to make it to double digit thumbs, Crosslin Park with 11 and Highway 70 Sports Complex with 10, that's always seemed a little odd to me.

Yeah, a lot of my chicago area reviews don't get many votes, just the way it is.

Some of my low rated courses have gotten me some good thumbs ( I think because I saved someone the hassle (which happens to be why I will play whatever course I am near once) as well as being the first reviewer also brings in the votes (at least initially).

Well, this is a bit more random than I suspected.

Woodshed 21 up..benefits of the top 10 I suspect and i have 4 with 2 thumbs down FEW in PA, Yetter in PA, Tyler SP in PA, and Borderland in Mass I gave it a 4. Funny I have no idea why I got thumbed down..but I think anonymous feedback would really help the site. I don't know if I made a mistake or if they are just pissed off locals?