• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Longest Ace?

Amadeus

Banned
Got my longest ace Sunday at Stumpy Creek on #17 (450 feet) in Mooresville NC. Only my 5th ace, but I doubt I'll ever get lucky and hit chains that far away again, so wanted to share :)

225' but I did chain out on a 325' best rush of my life watching that disc fly perfectly toward the basket hit chains and just sit on the ground. All my friends asked how mad I was and I said I was so happy that I even hit the chains!

~460' #15 in the long position at Emerald Park in Mesa, AZ

I guess you could call it a Cubby ace, since I was practicing and unloaded all my drivers on the hole.

383 with a glow buzzz on hole #15 at Treasure Cove in Council Bluffs. RHBH with an ever so slight anny that turned into a laser. Was by myself and couldn't see the basket but I heard the chains. Ran down giggling like a school girl to see it laying in the basket.

There were leaves on the trees

6861e749.jpg

260' with a TL on #7 at Quaker Hill Farms. Smooth anny RHBH that flexed back and floated to slow down right at the basket...ching!

400, but it was from the top of a hill so it played more like 280. On flat ground I am in the 330 range. Must of my chain outs-occur around 200 and then again at 280, the distances were I am ace running with mids and drivers respectively but unless they are perfect-center, they still have enough velocity to hit chains and wash out.

304'. I remember it like it was yesterday.. Oh wait, it was!

175 Star Eagle. Hole 6 Lava Creek DGC.

hole 6 ryan ranch 345
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCMg4plgnPw

around 345 downhill at DeLaveaga i cant find the hole though. i thought is was 19 but its not. how long has 17 been gone? this was about 2 years ago. downhill throw with two large redwoods i believe on either side about 150 past the tee. did i dream it?

besides these two throws i realize i suck at this freaking game. no goodrivebadputt more like badrivebadupbadputt

256'. Hole #4 at Ballou Park - Course #2. Z Buzzz SS on a really thin hyzer that would have gone 30-40' past the basket had it not nicked a skinny tree and crashed in. That was last Friday. No witnesses.

I did have a longer one on a test hole that I am considering using on a course I am designing. A touch over 300' with a +15' elevation change. Photo attached. Champ Teebird. But since the hole doesn't REALLY exist yet...

Attachments

• ballou-4.jpg
    ballou-4.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Hole6A-Tee.jpg
    Hole6A-Tee.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Hole6A-Basket.jpg
    Hole6A-Basket.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 26

Latest posts