• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your New Disc's for 2012?

CONDOR!
Millennium Quasar

The Q-mega and sirius omega ap are new to my bag even though I have thrown regular ap's already.

My old eagles are in the bag again as well. Everything is dandy.

TP and VIP Sword - I have never been able to throw a disc further with dead accurcy and control, after discing down I picked one up and bam instant bomber.

S Anode - The new love replacing my favorite disc for many years the Wizard I feel like I'm cheating....

added for 2012..

eagle-x
champ tl +
blizz boss and destroyer..love them!

thinking changing my putters from warlocks to banger-gt's..not completely sold yet.

So far -

Latitude 64 -

Pain, Sinus, and Striker.

Westside -

Sword

Last edited:
switched to Champ Rhynos from Ions, due to the consistent 30+ mph winds this winter. Lovin the the amount of spin or torque I can put on them. They are staying. Anyone need some Ions?

Three changes in my bag so far this season, I've added a zeppelin and a comet to my wizard and roc lineup, and I've added a blizzard boss for max distance shots. So far all three changes have been positive, I don't see a whole lot of change coming for the near future.

I've added a Flying Squirrel as well. My plan is for it to replace the Meteor. Right now there is literally one hole on one course that the FS isn't as good as the meteor on, but that is it.

Loving the SOLF I put in the bag in the last month and I have a xXx coming to play around with. Not sure where it's going to fit into my style or if there's a real need for a disc like that for my local courses, but whatever. I'm excited to check it out.

Believe it or not aviars. Ive never putted or thrown them and now thats what I use. Also a PD has made it in and I will be buying more.