• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your next tournament?

I havent done any tourneys for many years, but I was thinking about playing a local one, but it seems that all the tourneys are on weekends I work.

Would like to do the Paradise Diamond one soon in Smithville, MO but if not hopefully I can get to the Wichita Doo Dah. For sure will be playing at the DD open here in August.

Frisbeepoint-tour Nummela, Finland :thmbup:

(Woooo Finland... :hfive: )

Going to play a local club tournament to fundraise for one of our best to go to am nationals in May, after that it's going to be Top of the Pines in Pinetop AZ come July.

STL Open June 21st and 22nd For sure

Maybe some unsanctioned stuff between now and then

My first sanctioned tourney of the year will probably be the A tier in Des Moines at the end of the month, then maybe St Louis open

I am hoping to play the bluegrass open in june but the wife is not happy that it is a two day event. If I do not play it I am not sure what else I will have a chance to play!!

I've got the Am Brent Hambrick Memorial Open this weekend. The back nine have are rumored to have been opened back up (finally) so me and a buddy will be there most of the week practicing, planning, and learning those holes. This should be a fun one.

Big Valley Challenge
US Masters Championship
2 Days in May
Kansas City Wide Open.

Got a busy month coming up.

I'm playing the Denison Parks and Recreation Open this weekend May 11th its a C Tier and right now looks like i'm gonna be the only one in Open. Someone come take my money!