• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Nightmare Hole

hole #3 at jefferson barracks. its a 350 ft shot over a whole hell of a lot of thick bushes where you have to shoot straight and not hit any trees or you will have to most likely pitch out and shoot your third shot up an extreme incline hill. also, if you miss your putt, there is a huge chance for roll away and you will score a big big number on the hole. it can totally ruin your round and its only 3 holes into the course. its especially tough for beginners

I just read this whole thread and only saw one Michigan hole on here..

Hole 6 on the Toboggan - This one always gets me. A par 4 that I'm happy to take a 5 on.. During Amnats seems like this one always gets me with a 6 or 7..

Hole 13 at Flip City - I've deuced it, I've taken a 6 with three putter roll-aways.. I always quiver after the relatively easy 12 on the walk to 13s pad.. What a beautiful hole though.

Hole 1 Chuck D - Indy Lake
A 500 ft. tunnel through a thick stand of hickory trees. 'nuff said

I may have posted here before, but Figured I'd do it again. I have two holes. One is mainly only in the summer though.

d18d01e2_m.jpg

First is hole 2a at Flip city. It's about 600 feet and it's rolling. It always messes me up and in the rain makes it way harder.

9715a00c_m.jpg

second is hole 5 at fallasburg, in the summer this hole is like 1000 degrees hot and when your sweeting that much it just leaves room for one wrong throw on this 500 ft uphill battle.

2nd a vote for hole #5 at Fallasburg....ooofa!

Also, #13 (long pin position) at Rogers Lakewood makes me wake up in the middle of the night screaming "noooooooo!" ;)

my hole is 17 at grignon park in kaukauna, wi. the hole is actually the most legendarily difficult out of a dozen or courses in the surrounding areas. there is NO way to get within 30 feet for a birdie putt. 80 feet you should be ecstatic already. the hole is roughly 230 to a sharp, guarded dogleg, then another 200 or so to the pin on a peninsula surrounded by a creek. there is no cutting the dogleg corner-- it is a solid wall of very tall trees on an incline as you go deeper into the woods.

being at the end of the course, it ruins many rounds. i double bogeyed it twice today (dammit).

You have to throw through the gate, basket is set to the right, and as if this isnt bad enough. If you dont par it, you lose your soul. >.<

gates-of-hell-open3.jpg

Yeah this one's a rough time. That being said, I prefer this hole over the one with the lava pits. Nothing's worse than ricocheting off of a suicide tree and having your disc melted to boot!:gross:

Latest posts