• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] your signature disc.

My favorite brand is Discraft so my Ti options would be the Magnet, Challenger, Comet, Wasp, Stalker, XL, Predator, Surge, and Crank. I'd pick the Predator lol.

Innova is tougher...in all seriousness I would pick the Champion Groove and put it on the map once I've already won the World Championships with it and shown it in my ITB. The groove is a good max speed long flying disc that doesn't deserve any hate whatsoever.

But that's in a universe where I don't care about maximum royalties. Standard production and not already taken? My options are Mako3, Champion Eagle X, Champ or Star Roadrunner, Champion Mamba, Champion Tern, Star XCaliber, Star or Champ Katana, Star Boss. Most likely the Boss, maybe the Eagle, Roadrunner, or Tern. I'd want to see sales numbers lol.

If they let me I would probably pick either DX Aviar P&A, DX Roc, Star Leopard, Star Teebird, Star Valkyrie, Star Firebird, Champion Wraith, or Blizzard Destroyer but they're probably not up for grabs because of the same mold being taken in other plastics.

1x Pro Rhyno

and/or

1x Z-Comet

I'd be cool with any of these
- DX BB Aviar
- Champion Rancho Roc
- Beaded Champion Gator

Is there any signature discs in baseline plastic?! Obviously Pro type plastics but I don't ever recall seeing any DX type plastic signature discs.

I know they did cfr star cobras a couple of years ago (I have a few of them) but I was under the impression that they were the normal tooling? I don't want to side rail my own thread :p

ESP Nebula (I'm basically the only guy that still throws them anyway)

They're still in my bag too. My first lefty ace was with a Neb a few months ago :clap:

Whatever disc I chose, it would be one that doesn't come in star/esp plastic. The short list:

ESP Flick
Star Eagle-L
ESP Nuke OS
Star Polecat

And I'm talking some hard, stiff plastic. None of this G* junk.

Abstract geometric stamp on a special run of PPDs in the current blend of Pro plastic. All would be sky blue and swirly with yellow-orange stamps.

Second mold would be P-PD2, orange/yellow swirl with blue stamp, of course.

Not sure if someone has claimed it yet but the Pinnacle Patriot has been getting a lot of use lately. That or a signature version of black OG Wizards

I'd be cool with any of these
- DX BB Aviar
- Champion Rancho Roc
- Beaded Champion Gator

Is there any signature discs in baseline plastic?! Obviously Pro type plastics but I don't ever recall seeing any DX type plastic signature discs.

Weston Isaacs is on the zero medium pure for his putting title.
Do we count JK and Yeti Aviars? No because they're just tweaks of the originals? Hmm.
McBeth had a sig P2 ... I think? No idea what plastic.

Esp zone, flat star firebird, or stiff grippy SS wizard. These three discs have yet to come out of my bag. The only discs besides a buzzz to stay in that long.