• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] your wants list them here

Status
Not open for further replies.

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
So my friend is selling off most of his collection and I'm tired of him sending me 8-10 pictures a day. So instead just tell me what you want and I will see if he has it. I know he doesnt have champ gators, se rhyno, tanks, or omegas, but I do know he has ce eagles, valks, 11x fly dye eagles, whippets, rocs from the 80's to present, aviars, kc 8x, 9x, 10x, 11x, 12x plastic, no proline that im aware of, 1st runs, all runs, were talking hundreds of discs he deem worthy to keep because he has a disc golf shop with regular plastic, he has usdgc, presidents plastic, champ cobras light weight(sorry), star cobras, glo whippets, glo cobras and the list goes on. I will collect peoples list and send it to him. when he respondes to what you want or has it I will pm you with what he has. He has been playing since the 80's and his brother has been on tour and won some majors so these guys are the real deal. Just give me time to get the stuff. I will be going down to take pictures of all his stuff weather permitting this week and I will have a better idea. Please dont pm me, just list stuff on here. thanks and happy holidays

I'd love to get some old-mold Star Cobras in the 170-175 range.
10x KC Pro Cheetahs in the 165 to 175 range.
Always lookin for CE QMS's on the low 170's
Also would like a sub-170 KC Pro Teebird-L mold.
Or a ProLine TeeBird-L, if there is such a thing.
Thanks for doing the work.

Looking for 11x Teebirds ~170g.

Always looking for 11x Eagle-Ls if he's willing to sell them for what they're worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts