• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You're doing it wrong; FAIL; Need a good laugh?

Wanted to embed the photo in the OP but was unable to find instructions on how to do so.

I recall seeing something about adding photos to an album on DGCR and embedding them that way? Please help.

Currently don't have an account to any photo sharing websites and wouldn't mind avoiding that hassle.

"easy to assemble"

$_57.JPG

Looks like the chains are too long. If you turn it over and put the chain assembly on correctly the chains will pile up in the basket.

Looks like the chains are too long. If you turn it over and put the chain assembly on correctly the chains will pile up in the basket.

Not if the chain assembly is positioned correctly (flush with top of pole).

Or maybe, just maybe, the basket is assembled exactly as designed.

Chains all the way to the bottom of the basket. I like it. Prevent the rare but frustrating bolt-kick-back or ring-bounce.

He has it assembled worse than you think. The two long poles are different lengths, he has them switched out. I know this because I assembled mine the wrong way the first time too (although I got the chains on the proper way).

Paying $150 for that POS would also be a fail...

Anyone thinking of buying this basket should do themselves a favor and spend $25 more and get an Innova Discatcher Sport.

Anyone thinking of buying this basket should do themselves a favor and spend $25 more and get an Innova Discatcher Sport.

FYI... Mr. Prerube found some of these baskets at thrift stores local to D.C.

He paid $20 for one and $40 for another one 3 weeks later. They aren't worth anything more than $40.

When asked why the top's upside down, the seller replied:

We have realized the basket is set up wrong in the photo as well. Its the only available picture that the company has provided. We have brought it to their attention and hope to have a correct photo up soon. Thank you for your input and have a great day.

So - "Not my fault."

Absolutely. The chains on that thing look incredibly cheap,too. And no jokes yet about the discs??

*clears throat*

My, those discs in the picture must be premium dying discs: they come pre-wiped.

:|

*punches clock, calls it a day*

Latest posts