• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

YT's Bag

waffles

Bogey Member
Sirius Orion LS (270-300, 350 once)
DX Viking (250-270)
10x KC Pro Gazelle (240-260)
Used DX Whippet (210-230 R-L)
Beat DX Whippet (210-230 straight)
ESP Impact (210-230 straight to right)
Pro-D Magnet (up to 210)
Soft Magnet (P & A)

I know there's not much D, but that's my game. It's predictible...ish.

I know there's not much D, but that's my game. It's predictible...ish
you are throwing drivers that fit your power range, that'll help you get more d and better form in the long run.

once D and power increases, a Teebird or Eagle would fit well (with anyone)

:lol: Okay, I played Saturday and it was really windy. So, here's my revised bag setup:

Sirius Orion LS
Elite Z Crush
10x KC Pro Banshee
10x KC Pro Gazelle
Used DX Whippet
Beat DX Whippet
ESP Impact
Champion Spider
Soft Magnet

jytwhite said:
:lol: Okay, I played Saturday and it was really windy. So, here's my revised bag setup:

Sirius Orion LS
Elite Z Crush
10x KC Pro Banshee
10x KC Pro Gazelle
Used DX Whippet
Beat DX Whippet
ESP Impact
Champion Spider
Soft Magnet

If you have an Impact, i don't see much need for a Spider.
At your power level, I don't see much need for the S-OLS or the Crush
I'd trade the KC Gazelle for a TeeBird and either a beat DX Gazelle or a Leopard for turnover shots.

Triplebogey said:
If you have an Impact, i don't see much need for a Spider.
At your power level, I don't see much need for the S-OLS or the Crush
I'd trade the KC Gazelle for a TeeBird and either a beat DX Gazelle or a Leopard for turnover shots.

I use the Impact as a fast mid straight driver. I use the Spider for short overstable drives. There is no overlap there.

I am beginning to use the forehand more in my shots, so stable and overstable minimize my bag without minimizing my shots.

I know there is a pretty big gap between the SOLS/Crush and the Banshee/Gazelle, but the SOLS holds my distance record. It's not coming out of my bag because of what the chart says. I am however looking to try a Predator or a Tsunami that may take over the Crush spot in my bag.

I guess I don't know when to use a turnover shot. But if I use a forehand throw, with a stable disc for a moderate left-right fade or an overstable disc for a more pronounced left-right fade, mirroring my backhand throw, why would a turnover shot be a hole in my bag?

jytwhite said:
I guess I don't know when to use a turnover shot. But if I use a forehand throw, with a stable disc for a moderate left-right fade or an overstable disc for a more pronounced left-right fade, mirroring my backhand throw, why would a turnover shot be a hole in my bag?

The lines aren't the same, and sometimes crosswinds may be a consideration.

A forehand will go straight, then fade right, a turnover will start out turning right, then straighten out and sometimes even fade left.

Distance Drivers
MIllenium Sirius Orion LS 167g - new
DGA D-Line Tsunami 168g - new

Control Drivers
Innova DX Banshee 175g - worn
Innova 10x KC Pro Gazelle 170g - worn
Discraft ESP Impact - new

Midrange Drivers
Innova DX Whippet 170g - new
Innova DX Whippet 170g - beat

Short Range Driver/Approach
Innova Champion Spider 176g - worn