• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Z Flx vs Crystal Flx

bombproof

I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find anything on it. Is there really a difference between Discraft's Z flx and the crystal flx plastics? I'm mostly curious about the Zone mold. I've been on the hunt for an flx zone like the Get Freaky ones and I found a non get freaky Zone but I realized it says Z flx on the stamp where the Get freaky's say crystal flx. They look the same but is there a difference in feel, grip, durability, stability ect.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mostly cosmetic I'd say. Cryztal more transparent and maybe a tick more stiff but the flx is really significant in both plastics. I would recommend a straight z flx!

What are the Brodie Zones? Just Z FLX?

I have a crystal sparkle z flx and the feel of the plastic and the flight are pretty much identical between it and the Brodie one.

What are the Brodie Zones? Just Z FLX?

I have a crystal sparkle z flx and the feel of the plastic and the flight are pretty much identical between it and the Brodie one.

Bro-D Zones are cryztal flx and yeah, not much different than z flx.

Latest posts